Oscraps

Hello again from WV

IntenseMagic

Hi everyone!!
It's been a while since I posted here, so I thought I'd re-introduce myself :) I looked back and when I first introduced myself my kiddos were 21, 17, and 7. They are now about to be 31, 27, and 17...and I've added 4 grandbabies to the mix!
I'm from southern West Virginia, where I live with my hubby, teen son, and fur baby. I've been a high school special education teacher for 33 years and am eyeing retirement in the near future! I've been digiscrapping for 16 years and still love it as much as the day I started!
I've been around the gallery quite a bit for the GSO blog, but I'm looking forward to taking some more time to hang out in the forum as well!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Hi Jan, nice to meet you!! It is crazy how fast time flies, it has to be strange looking at the old pages in your gallery here.
Welcome back hOme!

RJMJ

CHEERY O
Hi! Jan!!!...So Glad! to see you here!...You've been such a great supporter of my art & me over the years!!!...Thank You!!!...Happy! to see you here!... :)...

Susan - s3js

CHEERY O
Hello, Jan, and welcome back! I'm debating retirement too. Don't know if I can hang on the two years and a little until I'm 70 to get the extra SS. I think it's time for me and I might just have to make do! You are a brave woman to teach high school!

Rachel Jefferies

Designer
Designer
giphy.gif