Oscraps

Happy DSD Weekend | Rachel's Shop has been re-packed! Lots of Offers

Rachel Jefferies

Designer
Designer
Well here we are, on the cusp of Digital Scrapbooking Day, I can hardly believe we are so close to October!!

You might have seen my sneak peeks of the new goodies that are available for this DSD weekend and I'm excited to finally drop you a note with the full reveal!

Shopping Guide
:beat

Before we take a look at all of the new designs I'll share with you my shopping guide so you have all of the information you need this weekend for shopping!
  • DSD SALE - My Sale will run from the 30th September through 3rd of October 2022
  • Enjoy 40% off all my products.
  • I have been busy creating many new releases for you to pick from, enjoy special offers!
  • Bonus discounts are available on bundled packs during this weekends sale so there are big and tempting savings for you to choose from
    :)
  • Follow me on Social Media for other bonus DSD news!
New Releases and Page Design Ideas
:heartlub

I know your time is precious, so I will let the pictures do the talking here! Click through to the shop for detailed product descriptions, to see the packs in these bundles in more detail and to see more Page Design Ideas as I'm only going to share a little bit here as it's such a big update!
:beat

September 2022 Color Play - 50% off Packs - 60% off the Bundle

rjefferies-i'mready-oscraps.jpg

rjefferies-oneday.jpg

Other New Releases

rjefferies-MOTE-duosale.jpg

Cassie_800xRJ-MOTE The Pace-of-Nature-(fdd_Positivity_DU).jpeg

rjefferies-wonder-duosale.jpg

AJM-Through-her-eyes-800.jpeg

rjefferies-messythreadsbundleO.jpg

Jan_Wonder_RJ.jpeg

racheljefferies-NEWANGELS0922.jpg

alina-angelsamongstus800.jpeg

I hope you have a fabulous Digital Scrapbook Day Weekend!!

If you've signed up for the additional updates from me I plan to pop into your inbox a few more times this weekend to share more inspiration and other bits with you.

The shop is packed full of Page Design Ideas so don't hesitate to take a closer peek at the collections that interest you for more inspiration!

Enjoy the weekend!