Oscraps

Happy Birthday Valicious!

helenh

That rebel girl in Iceland will be celebrating her birthday in a couple of days.

Happy Birthday Val!!!

Her DH is packing her off to Paris for the week to party with friends and family.

Val...you are simply the best. You are a wonderful friend, super fun, inspirational photographer and a dedicated scrapper.

Thank you for everything.

We love you!

Have a super birthday and awesome time away.

3549385561_7cb54831fa.jpg

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Wow!! happy birthday Val!! hope you have a fabulous day on the day and eeeeeeeeek!! Paris!!! have a WONDERFUL time !!!!xoxoxoxo

Bush Girl

Yeh Val! Happy Birthday Girl. Have a fabulous time ALONE in Paris (I'm so jealous of your "alone" time), have fun catching up with your friends there and we can't wait to see the pictures.

PS: lovely LO Helen.

val

Helen.

helen, helen, helen ...don't tell the world that I am human, getting older every years!
I was hoping that all of girls thought I was divine, young for ever..... come on girl!!

Ok, that is false, lol I am just human, sorry to disappoint you all!

and as human, I have a heart beatting like crazy. You got me surpised by this official announcement...

Thanks girls,
I going to Paris ALONE ( selena ;-) ) no DH, no DD, no motherooh... ust me , myself and I, being 20 again for 4 days.
I already have something like ... 5 party planned... I guess I will be back with ... tons of funny photo...
Be aware, you will see Cazy LO now on.

Thnaks to you all.

val

timounette

CHEERY O
Happy Birthday Val !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Et profites * fond de tes copines fait la fete ! et reviens nous en forme !

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Oh Val- what an awesome b-day!!!
Hope you have a BLAST in Paris and I can't even imagine all of the LO's!

Have a wonderful day!

t_a_l_i

Val!!!!! Happy Birthday sweet lady! Have a really, really fab time in Paris - WOW! Some alone time! What more can a girl ask for? Can't wait to see the pages with photos from this trip!