Oscraps

Happy Birthday to Oscraps! I'm celebrating with some new goodies

Lynn Grieveson

Designer
Designer
Happy Sweet Sixteen to the Oscraps store!

giphy.gif

Hope you can join in some of the fun things that are happening :)

Everything in my store is HALF PRICE, and for my bundles and collections, that is stacked on top of the already reduced prices!

giphy.gif

PLUS I have brought some new goodies here to Oscraps :)

BATH AND BED ELEMENTS

Those rituals around bathtime and bedtime when you have a baby and toddler can sometimes seem tedious, sometimes a joy.

And one evening, even though you probably don't realise it in the moment, will be the last time they happen.... :oops:

Sorry!!

lgrieveson_bath_and_bed_preview.jpg

CHERISH MIXED MEDIA KIT

I love creating with this kit (and did actually end up printing the first layout for my wall!) I love it

lgrieveson_cherish_preview.jpg

WIND IN MY SAILS KIT

And this kit is another of my faves to scrap with.

lgrieveson_wind_sails_HAPS.jpg

Funny story behind this picture ... I was travelling around Europe with a boyfriend and we left our van on the mainland and caught a ferry over to a Greek island. When we got off the boat there were lots of buses, but all with Greek lettering showing the destination, so we decided to just jump on the nearest one and see where it took us.

The bus started driving off and a woman stood up and began thanking the passengers for booking their holidays with XXX Tours and asking for a show of hands for who was booked into the first resort :oops:. So we put up our hands and when the bus stopped, my friend and I jumped off then ran around the back of the bus and away. Watched and pointed at all the time by the tourists still on the bus who no doubt thought we were some wild 'professional' stowaways! :p

And I have some fave templates new here too:
https://www.oscraps.com/shop/Wide-World-Digital-Scrapbooking-Template-Album.html
WIDE WORLD TEMPLATES

lgrieveson_wide_world_tp-prev.jpg

HAVE A FUN WEEKEND!

giphy.gif

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Such an awesome collection of goodies Lynn! lol! about the 'professional stowaways' hahhaaaa!!! I don't supposed you looked half guilty either!!! hahaaa!!! :) My sis and I got on a tram in Germany when we were there in 2012, some young girls on the tram helped us with our coins to purchase our ticket onboard the tram. We got off that one, had a walk around and when we were going back to the train station we had to hop on another tram............ do you think we could work out what coins to use???? hahhaaaaa!!!! So we didn't put any in, but luckily we only had a couple of stops to go and when we got off we just kept saying to each other 'don't run, just act naturally!' hahhaaaaa!!! we kept thinking that someone was going to come running after us because we didn't pay!!! lol!!! we still laugh about that today!!! lol!!!