Oscraps

Greetings from New Hampshire

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Hi Arline and a big welcome to Oscraps. Just holler if you need a hand with anything, you can ask questions or just check out the help guides in the Need Help forum if you need them. I am in Tasmania, Australia and it's a cloudy summer's day for us at the moment. :)

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
Semi newbie here. I've been purchasing kits for a long time, but today I have finally joined the forum. I look forward to getting to know everyone and creating. ...off to find my mojo! I shall return.
Welcome Arline!

Nonni F

Thanks for the nice welcome, everyone! I managed to upload a photo last night... so PROGRESS. :cool:
I look forward to getting to know you all. Happy Friday.

timounette

CHEERY O
Welcome Arline. I'm sure you'll find some inspiration around here. You can also join us in the monthly challenges.

Nonni F

Welcome to the Oscraps forum!
Welcome to the Oscraps community! The monthly challenges are a great way to get your mojo going!
Hi Arline it's so good to see you here at the forum !
Welcome Arline. I'm sure you'll find some inspiration around here. You can also join us in the monthly challenges.
We're so happy you joined us! Welcome to the O Family!!
Hi there, so nice you decided to join the frorum. Welcome and have fun!!
Welcome to the O!! SO happy to have you here!
Thank you, thank you!!!! Looking forward to joining some challenges! I appreciate the warm welcome.

joyfulheartdesigns

Jenn :)
Designer
I am happy that you made your way over to the forum....the store is awesome, but the forum is filled with oodles of wonderful people.... :heartpumppink::heartpumpred::heartpumppink::heartpumpred::heartpumppink: