Oscraps

Great app for kids

helenh

I just had to share this.

I was downloading some Christmas apps for Katie (her itouch my ipad) cause she is SOOOOOOOOOOO excited and can't wait until we officially start proceedings on Wednesday.

This app is called "call Santa" and it imitates calling Santa on Skype! It's brilliant. The phone rings and Santa answers and you leave a message before you hang up.

If you have little ones be sure to check it out.

:clap2:

petey111

Oh Helen!! This is just perfect! I will check it out. I have to say...I really want some iTunes cards for Christmas. Between apps and music....my account keeps taking a hit!

helenh

you should have seen her face Sara LOL!

And the best bit .. when they start being stupid I say ... "I'm gonna call Santa" BWAHAHAHA. I just did ... freaked them out! I am so mean! I now have a 'direct line' to well behaved children for the next month!

And its FREE! We always scan the free items! And there are some great Christmas stories as well that she keeps playing! Check out 'story chimes' ... they have a lovely one 1st Xmas.

Last edited by a moderator:

Myoldanlac

I Love TaylorMadeDesigns
Ohhhh dear me .... it might take me all night to SYNC my phone now!! LOL!! :faint: But I have APPS!! :spit:
Ohhhh the apps ....
Helen have you ever tried Talking Tom the cat?? :) It's another free one ... so funny ... ;)

helenh

Ohhhh dear me .... it might take me all night to SYNC my phone now!! LOL!! :faint: But I have APPS!! :spit:
Ohhhh the apps ....
Helen have you ever tried Talking Tom the cat?? :) It's another free one ... so funny ... ;)

One of our faves Krista ... whenever one if feeling down you just need to talk to "Tom" and we dissolve into hysterics!

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
hmmmm, it appears I lead a sheltered life!! :) but it sounds such fun Helen!!! hope you got a shot of Katie talking to Santa and LOL! about the direct line to him!!! THAT IS COOL!!! I will have to mention this to Ange for the kids!!! :)

LSlycord

How fun is this? The kids love my iPad. What other apps do you guys love? So much that Brian was thinking maybe we should do one more for our house this Christmas.

petey111

Personally, I prefer Talking Carl to Tom. He's cuter. I think he's .99, but he's fun bar entertainment!

helenh

Ohhhhh....fabulous Sara! There is also the wonderful free app of "write Santa" and they get a reply letter!

shellie

that app sounds perfect for the kids! i wonder if it's available for android? am i only the one with an android here? ;)

i love talking tom and so does the kids. i was surprised to find that i felt good after talking to him cause it genuinely made me laughed out loud. lol! too cute!

petey111

Shellie - I have an android phone, but I have an iPad and iPod that we do more with Ben on. Less to worry about...:)

helenh

oh I SO agree Shellie ... if ever you are feeling down you just get out Talking Tom ... we laugh so hard and then he laughs so hard ... it is such a hoot. The quickest way to make someone smile!