Oscraps

Getting To Know You: How Long to Finish a LO?

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O

16.jpg

Is it just me or is the clock in the graphic taunting you too? :p

I imagine most of us will answer, "it depends." For me, it depends mostly on how well the creativity is flowing more than anything. I can be working on a simple, single photo/clean design page and have it take *days* until I feel it is done. Other pages might be technically difficult but I can finish in an hour or so.
My bottom line answer: Anywhere from an hour to three days.
Is that helpful? Can you relate?​

pam p

I agree with Nickel.It also depends on the other stuff that I have on my chores list.I sort of feel that the longer I work on a layout, may not factor into the finished quality. If I just keep adding and subtracting, sometimes I just start over.

bcgal00

CHEERY O
I don't always finish in one sitting but generally I'll get a page done in about an hour but if the design doesn't really come to me quickly then I might have to spend more time moving things around until it looks right to me.

tjscraps

Generally about an hour, unless what's on TV is really good and distracts me, or if I'm blocked on an idea lol

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
Used to take me an hour or two, now its more like a week or two LOL I have too many other things on the go and flit around from one to the other never getting anything finished!!:rolleyes:

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
Oh, my, it totally depends on my mojo and the kit. I can whip one up in a few minutes and sometimes, I start on a layout in the evening and don't finish it until the next day. How's that for an answer??? LOL

tanteva

all i need is Oscraps, cOffee, chOcOlate & tOfu
Part of my ADHD is that I have absolutely no understanding of time. So ... your guess is as good as mine. LOL

AZK

Queen of the Universe
CHEERY O
At least a couple of hours, usually more. I often struggle with getting what is ending up on my screen to look like the vision in my head.

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Part of my ADHD is that I have absolutely no understanding of time. So ... your guess is as good as mine. LOL
I hear ya and I don't have ADHD. The past two years have killed any sense of time passing. Days/weeks/months/years-- all the same in my little world!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
At least a couple of hours, usually more. I often struggle with getting what is ending up on my screen to look like the vision in my head.
Yaaaaassss!!! That is how I am too and it almost always ends up being not "quite right."