Oscraps

Gallery Standouts brought me here

CindaA

I have a number of artsy layouts pinned on my digital scrapbooking board at Pinterest. As I looked at them, I realized that a number of them are from oscraps. I'm a designer at a couple of different shops and I'm tired of kits! I've come to play and hope to stay!

Cinda

CindaA

Thanks for the warm welcome. Hi Eva!

My boys are going to summer camp next week (including DH) so I'm hoping I get some time to play soon!

tanteva

all i need is Oscraps, cOffee, chOcOlate & tOfu
Thanks for the warm welcome. Hi Eva!

Gee ... now I feel stupid ... you're MY Cinda LOL Hi! Didn't recognize you from the photo. Then again ... how many Cindas are there? I'm blond and stupid LOL
(Cinda's one of my designer friends from back when I was designing/selling)

CindaA

Gee ... now I feel stupid ... you're MY Cinda LOL Hi! Didn't recognize you from the photo. Then again ... how many Cindas are there? I'm blond and stupid LOL
(Cinda's one of my designer friends from back when I was designing/selling)

No worries Eva. I just got my hair funky short and I'm not looking at the camera so it's easy not to recognize me! It's good to "see" you again!

mrstoa

mrstoa
Hi again, Cinda - did you decide which Anna product to buy?

Happy to see you here at our "O" hOme. We love new 'family' joining us. :cheer2:

Check out our monthly challenges with all new ones coming soon so join in the fun!

Oh, and if you need any supplies look in the Freebies in the shoppe

In fact, Anna has a freebie kit there - and also her help book for using her designs :)

BTW when you have a minute have a quick look at our Gallery Guidelines - we changed them in Feb 2012.

Looking forward to seeing your art in the Oscraps Gallery

:hug:

CindaA

Thanks Jacqueline! I found the freebies and then purchased the bask brushes. My layout is already in the gallery! I plan on doing some of the other challenges while my boys are at summer camp this coming week!

Ellen

welcome Cinda, that's something I always wondered about, once you stop designing there cannot be much time to play left..so what happens to your photos.
glad you found this place to play.

CindaA

welcome Cinda, that's something I always wondered about, once you stop designing there cannot be much time to play left..so what happens to your photos.
glad you found this place to play.

Good question Ellen. I won't leave my own photos behind so I try to balance both (along with homeschooling our two boys - new for us last year). It's why my new releases and advertising aren't consistent and my sales are minimal!

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Hi Cinda and welcome to the O!! so glad you have joined us and looking forward to seeing you in the challenges and forum/gallery!!! lol!! loooooooove your siggie!! :)