Oscraps

Frequently Asked Questions and Answers (Challenges) - 2021 - 2023

GraceJ

Hi Ona dear, may I use freebies that are currently in the store? or must be a purchased product? may I use a non Oscrap template or no? thanks for clearing my doubts @wombat146

Last edited:

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Hi Ona dear, may I use freebies that are currently in the store? or must be a purchased product? may I use a non Oscrap template or no? thanks for clearing my doubts @wombat146
Hi Grace! :) The general rule is that your layout for a challenge should contain at least 80% of Oscraps products which are currently in the store, if an Oscraps freebie is in the store then by all means use it. :) A non-Oscraps template can be used, as a rough guide it is considered to be equivalent to taking up 15% of your layout. So if you were to use an outside template with just Oscraps products currently in the store then you are all good. :)

Note that challenge layouts need to contain more Oscraps products then layouts which you just create for the fun of it and upload to the gallery, the requirements for non-challenge layouts can be found in the Oscraps Gallery Requirements thread HERE

Hope that answers your questions Grace, and it's so lovely to see you here. :)

myla

une nouvelle fois je n'ai pas pu utiliser mon coupon d'octobre. que faire ?
again I could not use my October coupon. what to do?
D'avance merci

myla

Dear @myla what product are you trying to purchase??
Styles de calque : Métaux modernes
3,99 $
(3,59 €)Retirer du panier
Calypso - Styles de calqueCalypso - Styles de calque
3,99 $
(3,59 €)Retirer du panier
Holly Jolly éclaboussures d’éléments d’art numériqueHolly Jolly éclaboussures d’éléments d’art numérique
4,25 $
(3,83 €)Retirer du panier

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
@myla this coupon worked for me, however I could not find the Holly Jolly items you were trying to get. If that is a new AnnaAspnes product then she might have that item blocked from using a coupon code. Make sure you have not already used this code and please make sure you are logged in when you are trying to use it. If you still have trouble then send me a private message and I will see what I can do for you. Sorry for the inconvenience!!