Oscraps

France

Jeannette

CHEERY O
Have your ever been to France? Maybe you live in France, I know some of the girls here are French.
I've just spent two weeks in France, in Bretagne (Brittany). Last year we went to Normandy.
I'm not a world traveler, there are lots of places I haven't been. But right now I feel that I have seen it all, just because I have seen these parts in France. I fell in love with this amazing country, it's villages, cities, nature and language. France is so beautiful!
I'm sure there are many gorgeous places in the world, places I will never see. But from all the places I have seen, France has stolen my heart.

france1.jpg

france2.jpg
france3.jpg
france4.jpg
france5.jpg
france6.jpg
france7.jpg

france10.jpg
france11.jpg
france12.jpg

Madi

Diane
CHEERY O
beautiful, have been there for a vacation a few years ago!
Also visited Mont Saint-Michel, but not seen it at night with the gorgeous lights!

margje

The O is awesOme
CHEERY O
Yes I have been there many times! And it's a very beautiful country for a vacation! Love to see your photos!

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
wow! such stunning photos Jeannette!! :wow: I was in France in 2012 but only for two nights in Paris so I didn't get to see the countryside much, would love to go back some day!

Nickel

Feeling Owsome at the O!
CHEERY O
Never been in France! Maybe some times, when I watched the "Tour de France" I'm really enchanted by the Pyrenees

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
What gorgeous photos, Jeanette! I can only imagine how beautiful the area is in person. I bet you will have a great time scrapping these!

I was in France once as a teenager with a high school tour group. Sadly, it was a waste of money since we didn't see much and I wasn't mature enough to appreciate what we did see. (Versaille, the Louvre, and Monmartre).

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O
Beautiful, I was there on vacation a few years ago! France is very familiar to me.

Rachel Jefferies

Designer
Designer
Wow stunning . . . I have only ever had one trip to France and it was full of emotions for sure, we were at Euro Disney and took a wee trip out to Paris, Simon proposed to me there, then 9/11 happened, and then a few days later my dad passed away, all whilst we were on holiday there, a mix of emotions when I remember our trip but I'd love to go back one day. Keaton is obsessed with all things French after learning some of the language and other things at school :)

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
Have been to France and also saw Mont Saint-Michel so beautiful! Also went to all the of the War Beaches as my hubby is very much into the War memorabilia. We loved the country side that we drove through too. Spent some time in Paris, but found it a very dirty city, but so many gorgeous touristy things to do there.

AZK

Queen of the Universe
CHEERY O
I've never been anywhere in Europe-I'm not much of a traveler. Your photos are gorgeous-what a wonderful experience!

Jeannette

CHEERY O
Have been to France and also saw Mont Saint-Michel so beautiful! Also went to all the of the War Beaches as my hubby is very much into the War memorabilia. We loved the country side that we drove through too. Spent some time in Paris, but found it a very dirty city, but so many gorgeous touristy things to do there.
We went to the War Beaches lasts year. Found it very impressing!

marijke

I love the O!
CHEERY O
There are so many beautiful areas in France... we visited quite a few - sometimes we did B&B - sometimes we went camping...

Jam-on-toast

CHEERY O
France is beautiful, I've been there a few times, visited Paris, Saint-Tropez, Marseille, many of the Loire Valley castles... Your photos are gorgeous. What is the name of the medieval castle that you visited (NOT St Michelle, your photos number 3-4)? I love all things castle and have a list of must-visit places in Europe. When hubby retires in a few years, we plan to buy a camper van and travel around for a (hopefully) very long time.