Oscraps

Foxeysquirrel February Challenge: Duets

suruha

Foxeysquirrel’s Duets Challenge

Ah, February! The month of love! Valentine’s Day brings us a little bit of romance in the midst of this cold, cold winter! Let’s talk about bundling up with a loved one! Maybe sharing a spot by the fire with a beloved pet! In whatever ‘pairing’ you prefer, isn’t it much cosier with two?

Throughout history, famous couples have captured our hearts, like:

Adam & Eve

Romeo & Juliet

Cleopatra & Mark Antony

Napoleon & Josephine

Queen Victoria & Prince Albert

Bonnie & Clyde!

Think of ‘Two’. A couple. A duo. A duet. The word ‘and’. The ampersand.

Some things just naturally go together: salt & pepper, love & marriage, yin & yang, Romeo & Juliet, his & hers, you & I.

This month, let’s play with some representation of a couple. Or, two of something. Two words that go together with an ampersand, etc. A famous ‘duet’, as in music. Anything! As long as it could include ‘and’ in it,
somewhere, even if just implied. The use of an ampersand is optional.

Here is a sample I played with:

Create a ‘duet’ layout, using 75% Foxeysquirrel goods. Post in the Gallery and post it here for us to see! A random drawing will determine the winner after Feb. 28, 2018, 12PM EST, for a coupon to Foxeysquirrel’s shop.

Now, go forth and create!

suruha

LOL! This is great, Madi! I love your idea! Good use for that little dude!
THank you for playing!!

felis

Unlike of the previous month, this time challenge is totally in my comfort zone. But it's so nice to have a reason to create pages like this, thank you!

suruha

I LOVE your interpretation! Very cool!

I'm sorry last month's challenge was so out of your comfort zone! Any kind of layout will be acceptable. We just try to go with a theme, but, any kind of page would do! Please, express your concerns, so, we can deal with these.

I sure thank you for playing this month!

suruha

ATTENTION:

Folks,

If you ever feel too uncomfortable, too out of your comfort zone with a challenge, please, share the concerns you have. Perhaps, we can make some adaptations or work with those concerns. Actually, creating any kind of layout you wish is fine! We do like it to be with foxeysquirrel's products.

We just want to see ya'll join in and have fun! We sure do not want to leave anyone out!

After all, everyone is an artist!

felis

I LOVE your interpretation! Very cool!

I'm sorry last month's challenge was so out of your comfort zone! Any kind of layout will be acceptable. We just try to go with a theme, but, any kind of page would do! Please, express your concerns, so, we can deal with these.

I sure thank you for playing this month!

Oh, it wasn't a matter of scraping, but matter of subject. Frida with her honest sexuality was so difficult to be interpreted from Victorian type of girl like me. But when I started once I finished with three very interesting page, and I'm so glad I did it! It's refreshing to be out of the box! :nod:

ATTENTION:

Folks,If you ever feel too uncomfortable, too out of your comfort zone with a challenge, please, share the concerns you have. Perhaps, we can make some adaptations or work with those concerns. Actually, creating any kind of layout you wish is fine! We do like it to be with foxeysquirrel's products. We just want to see ya'll join in and have fun! We sure do not want to leave anyone out! After all, everyone is an artist!
I wouldn't worry for that, the charm of these challenges is to force you to find new ways to express yourself.

Last edited by a moderator:

helenedubois

helenedubois
Lucy & Desi

desi_and_lucy2.jpg

https://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/s...26amp-3b-lucy-2ffoxey-squirrel-chall&cat=1698

suruha

Ah, yes, the Princess and the Frog! Funny thing, I saw that frog in the kit and thought of posing it to be kissed! LOL Great minds think alike, eh?

Beautiful piece, Margje! Thank you for playing!

suruha

My goodness! This is beautiful, Lynn! So mysterious-looking. 'Imagine' is a cool kit! Teddi's latest, 'Kelpie' has some neat things in it.

Thank you so much for playing!

suruha

Two more days, then, the drawing!

I'm planning another challenge for March that will give everyone a chance to FLEX their ARTSY muscles! March 1!

suruha

Alright! Per 'Random-ize.com', our winner is post #7,

FELIS

Felis, watch your PM for your $10.00 coupon code to Foxeysquirrel's shop!

Thank you, everyone, for playing. We will have another challenge later today!
Watch for it!

Su