Oscraps

Finally ... vacation!!!

AnaSantos

The O is Awesome
CHEERY O
August is here and I'm finally on vacation, great I really needed it. And now I have so many plans for things I'd like to do and learn that I don't even know if I'm on vacation anymore, LoL. Anyone with a similar feeling?

LSlycord

August is here and I'm finally on vacation, great I really needed it. And now I have so many plans for things I'd like to do and learn that I don't even know if I'm on vacation anymore, LoL. Anyone with a similar feeling?
I totally get it! I have such a long list at the beginning...and then, at the end, I still have a long list!

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
Ana, that's the story of my life. I do that all the time. Hahaha

bcgal00

CHEERY O
I haven't had a vacation in years but now I don't work and we are finally going on a vacation for a week. I am pretty sure I'll be happy but exhausted when we return.

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O
Unfortunately it's usual to put a lot of things off on free time, but that's not good, because that time should be for rest, to slow down from the daily stress ... enjoy your vacation.

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
It's been a long time since I have had a "real" vacation, so try to rest and relax so I can live vicariously through yours :D

AZK

Queen of the Universe
CHEERY O
That's how I feel after being retired....all the things I was going to get done are....still waiting to get done, lol!

Have a great vacation! Can't wait to hear all about it.