Oscraps

***CLOSED*** February Challenge #7 - Quote to Word Art

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
1674486087489.png

All members that participate,
can everyone PLEASE ensure that you read all the rules for this challenge
so that you can claim your challenge points. Thank you!

Welcome to the first "Quote to Word Art" challenge of 2023! My name is Vicky and I am delighted to be your hostess for this challenge! If you have any questions at all, please ask! But I don't think you will have any questions as I am going to make this as easy peasy as possible for you!

Description:
I have six (6) quotes for you to chose from in the making of your word art. You can see a very easy example of how to change a quote into word art by looking at the header's example above! And my sample page will, hopefully, inspire you also! Just have fun with it! I can't wait to see what you create! Any other journaling is optional. Photos are optional. The size of your page is up to you!

In the coldest February, as in every other month in every other year, the best thing to hold on to in this world is each other.
— Linda Ellerbee

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched – they must be felt with the heart.
— Helen Keller

Never be limited by other people’s limited imaginations.
— Mae Jemison

February is short and very sweet.
— Charmaine J Forde

February is the border between winter and spring.
— Terri Guillemets

I used to want the words “She tried” on my tombstone. Now I want “She did it!”
— Katherine Dunham

Here is my sample page using the first quote in the list. Credits are in the gallery.

RULES:
- Choose from one of the six (6) quotes provided to create your word art. Any other journaling is optional. Photos are optional. The size of your page is up to you.
- Please use 80% Oscraps products that are currently in the store.
- Non-Oscraps products or retired O designer products can be used whether the designer is selling elsewhere or not.
- You need to credit all the products used on your layout.
- Your layout can not be used for more than one challenge.
- Your page must be posted in the Challenge 7 gallery by midnight PST February 28th 2023 and linked back to this thread (see below on how to add your linked layout).
- And do not forget to update the CURRENT MONTH'S TRACKING THREAD to be eligible for your coupon.

Adding a linked layout from the Gallery to a thread:
1. Upload your layout to the gallery first. In your forum post click the Gallery Embed icon (little camera).
2. This will open your gallery, simply click on the layout you require, then scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click the Continue button.
3. Your linked layout is now in your post, the image will appear once you have clicked the Post Reply button.

Attachments

• Enjoy-Today.jpg
    Enjoy-Today.jpg
    219.5 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

RJMJ

Another Wonderful! challenge!...I really love including multiple WA's &/or quotes in my layouts...Thank You! for all the great! quote to word art choices for this challenge...

My : Wild Soul : Layout :

Last edited:

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
Wow! That was a demanding challenge.
I didn't know it was so difficult to integrate expressive journaling into the page. I still have to practise that!
:thankyouspin: Linda for this lesson :)

View attachment 389478
Susanne, you did a WONDERFUL job! Thanks for participating in my challenge! I hope you learned something! Anything goes, really!

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
Wow! That was a demanding challenge.
I didn't know it was so difficult to integrate expressive journaling into the page. I still have to practise that!
:thankyouspin: Linda for this lesson :)

View attachment 389478
Susanne, do you know how to link your photo from the gallery to here? Edit your post (found in lower left of your post) and delete your layout. Then click the little camera in the tools line at the top of your post and select the appropriate photo. If you can't figure it out, just let me know!

Su_Sanne

Susanne, do you know how to link your photo from the gallery to here? Edit your post (found in lower left of your post) and delete your layout. Then click the little camera in the tools line at the top of your post and select the appropriate photo. If you can't figure it out, just let me know!
Hello Vicky, then I did it wrong in all the pictures? Only with the Challange1_Artist did I first go to the "Challenges" selection and set it there. That's why it's not in the announcement like it is here with you. Do you understand what I mean? Is it right now? However, the credits are missing, but I entered them in the competition selection. Can you please check if it fits now? :)