All members that participate, can everyone PLEASE ensure that you read all the rules for this challenge
so that you can claim your challenge points. Thank you!
Welcome to the February Different Sizes challenge.
This month I challenge you to create an ATC / Artist Trading Card.
What are Artist Trading Cards?
Artist trading cards (ATCs) are miniature pieces of art that are traded around the world.
Artists create, trade and collect art at organized "swap" events, either in person or online.
The only official rule for ATCs is the size: 2.5" x 3.5".
February is known as the month of love, so let's make it about that.
Create an ATC that you love!
Here's my example:
(resized for web to 600x840)
- Create an ATC, size: 2.5" x 3.5".
- Please use 80% Oscraps products that are currently in the store.
- Non-Oscraps products or retired O designer products can be used whether the designer is selling elsewhere or not.
- You need to credit all the products used on your layout.
- Your page must be posted in the Challenge 6 gallery by midnight PST February 28 2022 and linked back to this thread (see below on how to add your linked layout).
- And do not forget to update the CURRENT MONTH'S TRACKING THREAD to be eligible for your coupon.
Adding a linked layout from the Gallery to a thread:
1. Upload your layout to the gallery first. In your forum post click the Gallery Embed icon (little camera).
2. This will open your gallery, simply click on the layout you require, then scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click the Continue button.
3. Your linked layout is now in your post, the image will appear once you have clicked the Post Reply button.