Oscraps

February Challenge #4 - Double Scraplift

Kythe

CHEERY O
14 2018-double-scraplift-blog.jpg

All members that participate, can everyone PLEASE ensure that you read all the rules for this
challenge so that you can claim your challenge points. Thank you!

February Challenge #4 - Double Scraplift – hosted by Kythe

Welcome to February’s Challenge 4, Double Scraplift! It is my pleasure to be your host for this challenge. The rules are simple, take parts from each of the 2 selected layouts below and combine them to create your own unique layout.
When you add your layout to this forum, be sure to explain what was used from each of the 2 original layouts to create yours.
Don’t forget to leave some love in the gallery for the original layout members Dorci and Jirsev.

Have fun and may your creative juices flow.

LO1 Winter Time by Dorci https://oscraps.com/community/media/winter-time.357987/
Winter Time by Dorci.jpg

LO2 It is December by Jirsev https://oscraps.com/community/media/it-is-december.357985/It is December by jirsev.jpg

Below is my LO using:
Vertical lines from both,
LO1 -vertical side journaling - masked image -blending
LO2 -circular framing -repetitive circles, -cluster –background blending

Challenge # 4 Double Scraplift.jpg

Products used:
Lynne Anzelc Designs Pins and Needles
Lynne Anzelc Designs The Little Tailor

RULES:
- From the 2 layouts selected above, make 1 layout.
- Be sure to indicate what part of each layout you used to create your own.

- Please use 80% Oscraps products that are currently in the store.
- Non-Oscraps products or retired O designer products can be used whether the designer is selling elsewhere or not.
- You need to credit all the products used on your layout.
- Your layout can not be used for more than one challenge.
- Your page must be posted in the Challenge 4 gallery by midnight PST February 28 2022 and linked back to this thread. HOW TO LINK LAYOUT TO CHALLENGE THREAD.
- And do not forget to update the CURRENT MONTH'S TRACKING THREAD to be eligible for your coupon.

Attachments

• 14 2018-double-scraplift-blog.jpg
    14 2018-double-scraplift-blog.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:

Madi

Diane
CHEERY O
great choices for the SL challenge,

my page:
from the 1st layout I lifted the background; paint and texture centered in the middle from top to bottom and text on the side
from the 2nd layout I lifted the decorated round frame with photo

sabinaraye

My Freedom

From Dorci's LO, I used the top and bottom border and the journaling on the side of the photo. From jirsev's LO I used the scattered stars, and from both: the title underneath the photo and the vegetation/flowers around the photo. More credits in the Gallery.

Kythe

CHEERY O
What a fine start to the challenge! These are all fantastic and unique in interpretation. Thanks for joining the challenge.

isDK

LO1 Vertical strip typography, blended photo with surround elements
LO2 Vertical wood boards, twig frame, scatter snowflakes (to replace stars.)

terryspear

View attachment 363986

All members that participate, can everyone PLEASE ensure that you read all the rules for this
challenge so that you can claim your challenge points. Thank you!

February Challenge #4 - Double Scraplift – hosted by Kythe

Welcome to February’s Challenge 4, Double Scraplift! It is my pleasure to be your host for this challenge. The rules are simple, take parts from each of the 2 selected layouts below and combine them to create your own unique layout.
When you add your layout to this forum, be sure to explain what was used from each of the 2 original layouts to create yours.
Don’t forget to leave some love in the gallery for the original layout members Dorci and Jirsev.

Have fun and may your creative juices flow.

LO1 Winter Time by Dorci https://oscraps.com/community/media/winter-time.357987/
View attachment 363987

LO2 It is December by Jirsev https://oscraps.com/community/media/it-is-december.357985/View attachment 363988

Below is my LO using:
Vertical lines from both,
LO1 -vertical side journaling - masked image -blending
LO2 -circular framing -repetitive circles, -cluster –background blending

View attachment 363989

Products used:
Lynne Anzelc Designs Pins and Needles
Lynne Anzelc Designs The Little Tailor

RULES:
- From the 2 layouts selected above, make 1 layout.
- Be sure to indicate what part of each layout you used to create your own.

- Please use 80% Oscraps products that are currently in the store.
- Non-Oscraps products or retired O designer products can be used whether the designer is selling elsewhere or not.
- You need to credit all the products used on your layout.
- Your layout can not be used for more than one challenge.
- Your page must be posted in the Challenge 4 gallery by midnight PST February 28 2022 and linked back to this thread. HOW TO LINK LAYOUT TO CHALLENGE THREAD.
- And do not forget to update the CURRENT MONTH'S TRACKING THREAD to be eligible for your coupon.
This is beautiful! :)

RJMJ

CHEERY O
Fun!...I love! scraplifting challenges...I like combining them too!...For my inspirations :

#1. : Winter Time By Dorci :

*A neutral background
*Green foliage
*Words on the background paper

#2. : It Is December By Jirsev :

*the color red
*red flowers
*white flowers
*sprigs & branches

*My Layout Is Called Love You : Created with Palvinka's Only You Collection :

Last edited:

FloridaGranny

You chose some beautiful layouts to inspire us! I was inspired by Dorci's old building to scrap my photo of some barns in New Hampshire that I took a few years ago. Her evergreens blended into the background was another inspiration. I was inspired by jirsev's round frame and wood textured background. Putting them together, this was my result: