All members that participate, can everyone PLEASE ensure that you read all the rules for this
challenge so that you can claim your challenge points. Thank you!
February Challenge #4 - Double Scraplift – hosted by Kythe
Welcome to February’s Challenge 4, Double Scraplift! It is my pleasure to be your host for this challenge. The rules are simple, take parts from each of the 2 selected layouts below and combine them to create your own unique layout.
When you add your layout to this forum, be sure to explain what was used from each of the 2 original layouts to create yours.
Don’t forget to leave some love in the gallery for the original layout members Dorci and Jirsev.
Have fun and may your creative juices flow.
LO1 Winter Time by Dorci https://oscraps.com/community/media/winter-time.357987/
LO2 It is December by Jirsev https://oscraps.com/community/media/it-is-december.357985/
Below is my LO using:
Vertical lines from both,
LO1 -vertical side journaling - masked image -blending
LO2 -circular framing -repetitive circles, -cluster –background blending
Lynne Anzelc Designs Pins and Needles
Lynne Anzelc Designs The Little Tailor
- From the 2 layouts selected above, make 1 layout.
- Be sure to indicate what part of each layout you used to create your own.
- Please use 80% Oscraps products that are currently in the store.
- Non-Oscraps products or retired O designer products can be used whether the designer is selling elsewhere or not.
- You need to credit all the products used on your layout.
- Your layout can not be used for more than one challenge.
- Your page must be posted in the Challenge 4 gallery by midnight PST February 28 2022 and linked back to this thread. HOW TO LINK LAYOUT TO CHALLENGE THREAD.
- And do not forget to update the CURRENT MONTH'S TRACKING THREAD to be eligible for your coupon.