Oscraps

February Challenge #3 - Heritage

twinsmomflor

I love the "O"
CHEERY O

All members that participate, can everyone PLEASE ensure that you read all the rules for this challenge
so that you can claim your challenge points. Thank you!
Welcome to the February Heritage Challenge.

This is Flor aka twinsmomflor. This is one of my favorite challenges.
What is a Heritage challenge? You need to make a layout with photos that they are older 5 years old.
In other words the photos need to be older than Jan 2018. Please make sure you insert the date somewhere in your layout.
The next plus is Let's add some journaling "who is on the photo", "why you picked up" etc.

My page:

ET Designs: Ordinary Life, Manu Designs: Gentle Down Papers, Manu Designs: Gentle Down Elements

RULES:
- Use a photo that is older than January 2018.
- Journal about your photos/why did you pick?
- Please add the date of the photo to your layout.

- Please use 80% Oscraps products that are currently in the store.
- Non-Oscraps products or retired O designer products can be used whether the designer is selling elsewhere or not.
- You need to credit all the products used on your layout.
- Your layout can not be used for more than one challenge.
- Your page must be posted in the Challenge #3 gallery by midnight PST February 28, 2023 and linked back to this thread (see below on how to add your linked layout).
- And do not forget to update the CURRENT MONTH'S TRACKING THREAD to be eligible for your coupon.

Adding a linked layout from the Gallery to a thread:
1. Upload your layout to the gallery first. In your forum post click the Gallery Embed icon (little camera).
2. This will open your gallery, simply click on the layout you require, then scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click the Continue button.
3. Your linked layout is now in your post, the image will appear once you have clicked the Post Reply button.​

Last edited:

isDK

I think my writing explains why I picked the photo from ten years ago, but if needed I can of course say more. I just got a Rx for oxygen, and hopefully that will make it possible for us to go back to this beloved spot again.

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O

Nonni F

The photos I took are from 2012 of the Saugus Iron Works where my first ancestor was brought to America as "inventory" for the mill. After being taken prisoner in the Battle of Dunbar by Cromwell he was sent to New England as there was fear the healthy soldiers they had captured in the battle would rise up again to fight for King Charles II of Scotland.

zlemon

Christy
Always love a heritage challenge. Thanks for hosting, Flor. Photo of my 3x greatgrandfater.

Used Anna Aspnes' FotoInspired Template.

Su_Sanne

The photos I took are from 2012 of the Saugus Iron Works where my first ancestor was brought to America as "inventory" for the mill. After being taken prisoner in the Battle of Dunbar by Cromwell he was sent to New England as there was fear the healthy soldiers they had captured in the battle would rise up again to fight for King Charles II of Scotland.
Wow! What a stunning page! The effort was worth it! I love stories from the past. #clap

Su_Sanne

Always love a heritage challenge. Thanks for hosting, Flor. Photo of my 3x greatgrandfater.

Used Anna Aspnes' FotoInspired Template.
Great page! What a good-looking man he was ... :)

Su_Sanne

Thank you for this beautiful challenge.
It was a lot of fun to find the right pictures. And it's nice to reminisce from time to time.

Challenge_1_Februar_Heritage_Rolf1.jpg

I used all from Anna Aspnes.