Oscraps

February Challenge #3 - 52 Inspirations

melscrap

CHEERY O
1643607825393.png
All members that participate, can everyone PLEASE ensure that you read all the rules for this challenge so that you can claim your challenge points. Thank you! :)

Hi everyone! Welcome to the 52 Inspirations challenge.

52 Inspirations is a subscription product, whereby you pay a one-off amount to subscribe and then receive a min. of 52 weekly products throughout the year. It really is an economical way to build up your Oscraps stash! More details on subscribing can be found HERE.

For this month's challenge I want you to use some 52 Inspirations products from any year to scrap a layout about anything you like!

Here's is my layout, using bits and pieces from 2016, 2017, 2021 and 2022:

Credits are in the gallery

Looking forward to seeing how you were inspired to use your 52 Inspirations stash!

RULES:
- Create a page about anything you like, using some 52 Inspirations products.
- Please use 80% Oscraps products that are currently in the store.
- Non-Oscraps products or retired O designer products can be used whether the designer is selling elsewhere or not.
- You need to credit all the products used on your layout.
- Your layout can not be used for more than one challenge.
- Your page must be posted in the Challenge 3 gallery by midnight PST 28 February 2022 and linked back to this thread (see below on how to add your linked layout).
- And do not forget to update the CURRENT MONTH'S TRACKING THREAD to be eligible for your coupon.

Adding a linked layout from the Gallery to a thread:
1. Upload your layout to the gallery first. In your forum post click the Gallery Embed icon (little camera).
2. This will open your gallery, simply click on the layout you require, then scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click the Continue button.
3. Your linked layout is now in your post, the image will appear once you have clicked the Post Reply button.

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
I'm new here and was wondering how to build my stash, thanks for the tip and the challenge. I am all signed up, will be back soon with a layout x
Hi Claire! Welcome to Oscraps once again. :) Besides purchasing from the store, be sure to check out the Freebie section as well. :) HERE and of course sign up for the Haps Newsletter receive some more freebies and also find out about all the sales. :) Go to the Home page to find the Newsletter sign up, right down the bottom of the screen. HERE