Oscraps

February Challenge #1 - Occasions & Themes

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
1643425438144.png
All members that participate, can everyone PLEASE ensure that you read all the rules for this challenge so that you can claim your challenge points. Thank you! :)
Hi everyone and welcome to the Occasions & Themes Challenge for February! Hope you are all doing well.

In thinking about February, the first thing that comes to my mind is Valentine's Day, or romance in general. Hubby and I are over the giving of gifts etc on Valentine's Day after 36 years together but the romance is still there I am happy to say. :)

For this challenge I want the theme of your layout to be about romance, love, or happiness in general. The love in your life could be your partner, your children, a family member or friend, a fur baby or even your love of a hobby such as gardening, photography, reading etc etc. So as you can see, the theme is quite broad so I hope you have some fun with it. :)

Here is my page. I decided to scrap about my latest romance with art journal, in real life, with real glue, paints, inks etc. I am really enjoying my exploration with all the different mixed media products and how they interact with one another. The only thing I miss is not having an UNDO button for when I stuff things up! LOL!

Credits are listed in the gallery.

As always, looking forward to what you creative ladies will do with this challenge and as always, please ask if you have any questions! :)

RULES:
- The theme of your layout needs to be about romance, love, or happiness in general.
- Please use 80% Oscraps products that are currently in the store.
- Non-Oscraps products or retired O designer products can be used whether the designer is selling elsewhere or not.
- You need to credit all the products used on your layout.
- Your layout can not be used for more than one challenge.
- Your page must be posted in the Challenge 1 gallery by midnight PST February 28 2022 and linked back to this thread (see below on how to add your linked layout).
- And do not forget to update the CURRENT MONTH'S TRACKING THREAD to be eligible for your coupon.

Adding a linked layout from the Gallery to a thread:
1. Upload your layout to the gallery first. In your forum post click the Gallery Embed icon (little camera).
2. This will open your gallery, simply click on the layout you require, then scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click the Continue button.
3. Your linked layout is now in your post, the image will appear once you have clicked the Post Reply button.

Last edited:

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
What a great challenge, Ona! I'll be back with a page as soon as I decide what I'm going to scrap about. LOL

What lovely inspirational pages, so far!

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Oh my!! these layouts are just so fabulous ladies!! I am loving everything you are all creating here, super talented bunch that you are!!! xxx