Oscraps

February 2019 52 Inspirations Challenge

bcgal00

CHEERY O
i-sNfXCp7.jpg

Hi everyone. Welcome to the February 52 Inspirations Challenge. This month the inspiration you will use in your page design is "CHANCE". Please use 52 Inspirations products in your layout but you may combine with other Oscraps designer products.

Maybe your page design will be inspired by a chance encounter you had (such as the inspiration for my sample page), or by chance, maybe you picked a winning raffle ticket. Did you take a chance on something? Did you have a chance to try something new like a new recipe? This is entirely up to interpretation and I can't wait to see what you do with it.

52 Inspirations is released every week and may be purchased separately (like a mini kit) or as a subscription for the year (more economical), where each week you can download the new release (or any of the other previous weeks of your subscription).

Here's my sample page with photos taken of a chance encounter with a friend and his dog, in my neighborhood.

asnowyday-L.jpg

Create a layout using 100% Oscraps products, using at least some 52 Inspirations products and design your page inspired by the inspiration prompt "CHANCE". Have fun!

RULES:
  • Post your layout in the 52 Inspirations gallery.
  • Post your layout in this thread, linking back to the gallery layout.
  • Layouts must be completed and posted by 11:59 p.m. PST on Thursday, February 28, 2019. All participants will be entered into a draw and one participant will be chosen to receive a $7.50 coupon to the Vicki Stegall Designs store.

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
Always one of my favorite challenges!! Thanks Rae!

Here is my page about taking a chance on trying something new! :hungry:

scribler

The O is my hOme.
CHEERY O
Here's my page about the chance I had to take a couple of my former young women out to lunch back at the beginning of January. They were 12 and 13 when I taught them. They are all grown up now.

bcgal00

CHEERY O
Thank you for playing along this month.

Congrats, scribler (Cindy).....you are the winner this month! I will send you a message.

Hope you come join me in the March challenge!