Oscraps

Februari posting challenge

veer

I love the "O"
CHEERY O
I started this thread last week with the re opening, but somehow I didn't post it.
Well, now that everyone has been introduced to our new gallery, I invite you to participate in the posting challenge again.
It is so nice to get some comments when you have made a design.

Well today i start with 43.350 and will go for 43.600
I think i lost some counts too

LSlycord

You know I'm in. This is my very favorite thing. Right now I am at 28,109. Such a small number compared to all of you. I'm going for 28,500. Off to comment.

Adryane

aA Creative Team Member
Okay ... I did a little experimenting and my post count only goes up when I leave a comment in the forum. I spend most of my time in the gallery so I will have to revise my goal. I am at 45,625. I will try to get to 45,635 :)

LSlycord

Okay ... I did a little experimenting and my post count only goes up when I leave a comment in the forum. I spend most of my time in the gallery so I will have to revise my goal. I am at 45,625. I will try to get to 45,635 :)
Well, I am like you. Most of my time is spent in the gallery so I’m revising my post count goal to 28,300. Even as chatty as I am, I can’t comment that much in the forums.

LSlycord

So I found a way to find out how many gallery comments I have. It requires counting them. (where is that eye roll emoji?) But I can see my progress so that is a big plus for me. Go to your profile and click. Then click "Content". It lists every gallery comment you made in addition to the forums. I just copied it into a word document and did a replace all on "Gallery Comment" which gave me a count without counting all of the counts individually. I tried it first in Xcel but the Word was a little more straight forward. 92 Gallery comments since 2/1. Makes me so happy.

Last edited:

veer

I love the "O"
CHEERY O
I am sorry that it is so cumbersome to find the gallery counts. I really don't have time to count it all out like that. I think I make a table somewhere myself and draw dashes when I give comments in the gallery