Oscraps

Favorite Drink

bcgal00

CHEERY O
What's your favorite drink?

I love flavored stevia and put a few drops in a glass of water. I mostly use berry or orange flavor. Since starting this, I now drink a lot more water than I used to. I also drink a lot of green tea.

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
I love to have my Teaberry blend of Black Tea, Black Currants, Cornflower and Strawberry. I have at least two to three cups of this everyday! But the only place I can get it is from the Butchart Gardens website, :sad: But I had just recieved a shipment of 6 packs of it yesterday so I am good for a while. Other wise I drink lots of water. I see advertised on TV machines that give you bubbly water, what is that all about? Is bubbly water better??

timounette

CHEERY O
I 've got this machine :
images

It's less expensive.
You have not to go shopping your bubbly water bottles, so it's better for our planet too.
I love my sodastream !!!

Danesa

Danesa
In winter I love Harney & Sons Cinnamon Spice Hot Tea and cooler weather I love Tazo Passion Tea. For every cup of tea I drink, during the day, I drink two glasses of water. Some days, I drink only water with fresh lime. Then I add on a glass of wine after dinner. :)

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Healthy Drink is water. Love it! I will drink tea- green or herbal- in the afternoon if I need to warm up or relax a bit.

Non-healthy Drink: Coffee, coffee, coffee and wine.

VickiStegall

Administrator
Designer
CHEERY O
I really mostly only drink water these days and I actually really like it. I just dont seem to drink enough of it.

bcgal00

CHEERY O
We have one of those soda machines but have never used it. We got it as a prize last year. I guess we should take a look at it.

petey111

I don't like fizz :)

Me either! Never in my life have I liked carbonation! My mom tried to give me some Coke (Coca-Cola) because a doctor told her too and I just let it dribble out of my mouth!

I love my icy cold water. I drink lots of water! I also like various forms of tea.

In the morning....I love my one can of Starbucks Doubleshot! And on the weekend, either some gewerstraminer or a top notch margarita!