Oscraps

Easy Peasy Compositions . . . an article by Rachel Jefferies

Rachel Jefferies

Designer
Designer
Hello! :sparkles1:

I've been talking to my tribe about how a mixed media twist doesn’t have to be complicated - it can easily be incorporated into the skillset that you already have and add a fun new dynamic to your existing scrapbooking style.

I like to look at it as a fun way to add additional texture and interest to your background which can support your compositions in a powerful way.

Easy Peasy Compositions . . . an article by Rachel Jefferies

Inside my new article you'll find . . .

• Resources to learn how paint and other Mixed Media elements can help to extend your lines and support your composition
  • Resources to learn how ready made Mixed Media Elements can support a very fast ‘drag and drop’ style approach to digital creating
  • Resources with composition tips for working with Ready Made Mixed Media Backgrounds
  • Resources with my list of 'go to' elements for Mixed Media experimentations
  • Tips for working with a ‘simple’ and neutral ready made Mixed Media Background
  • Identifying visual triangles when using my papers and element placement ideas
  • Extra tips for applying the principles you've learnt to more complex papers and other attention to details extras that make all the difference!
  • Beautiful Inspirational Layouts and more info on my new Color Play Release!

Image - no preview - square (11).jpg

Subscribe to my e-mail list to . . .
  • Share a space where together, we’ll explore the area where the boundaries between Pixels and paint can be pushed.
  • Have future articles sent straight to your e-mail box.
  • Join a community of creatives who are eager to learn, who value art, memory keeping and who trust me with their creative process.
  • The added option of creating a free substack account where you can read exclusive chats, leave comments and 'likes' on your favourite articles or just to reach out and say hi!
Have a wonderful weekend :beatingheart: