Oscraps

Earthquake Watch

Caro

CHEERY O
Well I need to get used to what this earthquake warning on my phone is lol because I just heard it a second before the house started shaking again. 3rd noticeable earthquake in a month. We’re just getting over the worst heat wave too. 111 degrees. We were melting.
:shakingsense:

AK_Tracy

Oh my. You're getting hit hard by it all. Earthquakes aren't fun, especially when you can feel them. And triple digits, not fun at all. Stay safe. :heartpumppink:

mimes1

CHEERY O
Who knew they have earthquake alerts now-a-days. Does it give you enough time to get to a safe spot? That would pretty disconcerting. I'm glad you're safe too.

Caro

CHEERY O
Who knew they have earthquake alerts now-a-days. Does it give you enough time to get to a safe spot? That would pretty disconcerting. I'm glad you're safe too.
No time at all lol...I barely have time to process what the alarm is for before it starts shaking :floorlaugh:

Amandajk

Holy Nomad
No time at all lol...I barely have time to process what the alarm is for before it starts shaking :floorlaugh:
Wow. Where are you? I feel for you with the heat. We just finished our summer. This year it was weird though- REALLY hot in June, July but milder (a bit) in August. Normally you can't spend time outdoors late June-early September. TOO stinking hot and frankly not safe. Heat indices above 110f. I experienced my first quake in S.C. many years ago. A 4.5 . In Honduras, we had a 6- our huge Oak desk was moving side to side!!! That was scary.