Time for a new poll since the Gnomes poll was so much fun ;) Who wins
Dogs or Cats?
This can get pretty ugly hee hee
Hb3Btu4.gif

yDxJCzW.gif

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
I love both, but mostly love the cats!! I am currently pet less right now, too hard to lose them, too expensive to care for. I know I am a negative Nellie!

Caro

CHEERY O
I love both, but mostly love the cats!! I am currently pet less right now, too hard to lose them, too expensive to care for. I know I am a negative Nellie!
They are expensive. Just like children :eek: We're currently dealing with our pup who hurt his dew paw nail but we googled how to do a home remedy and got him a cone and everything lol. He STILL gets his bandage off even with the cone :rolleyes:

Kythe

CHEERY O
Oh hard choice . They each appeal to me and I have had both but currently pet free. I think if I got another pet in the near future it will be a cat only because I know my daughter would take it if I wanted to go on a trip or it outlived me. A dog would be a bigger problem. Besides I don't have to walk a cat in the pouring rain or a blizzard.

zanthia

CHEERY O
i love both but havent had a cat in years so will say dog - currently have one dog - who i got from a local shelter

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
I can't believe I missed this poll. Drat!
I would have voted dogs since I currently have two of them and no cats.
I used to have lots of cats. We had 6 of them, all indoors, at one time, plus a dog and two kids who most likely thought they were cats. I also tend to like dogs more than cats because I need their attention. If you have self-esteem issues, you don't want to rely on any reassurances from cats LOL