Oscraps

Do you have houseplants?

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
Perfect! I'll send you mine :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:
When we lived in Florida and had a lanai, my daughter's friend brought me her mom's this almost dead spider plant and I nursed it back to health and it was absolutely gorgeous. Then her friend wanted it back. :floorlaugh: I have pictures somewhere - I need to find them. I actually gave her some of the "babies".

Cherylndesigns

CHEERY O
@Cherylndesigns That's amazing. My mom had spider plants everywhere growing up. They're pretty plants but man they run from me.
When my DD brought that pathetic plant home, I whacked it WAY back - the first picture wasn't even the most dramatic "hair cut" I gave it. Sometimes you just have to do that. It grew to be absolutely beautiful and every time her friend came over, she said "can I have it back?" :floorlaugh:

AK_Tracy

When my DD brought that pathetic plant home, I whacked it WAY back - the first picture wasn't even the most dramatic "hair cut" I gave it. Sometimes you just have to do that. It grew to be absolutely beautiful and every time her friend came over, she said "can I have it back?" :floorlaugh:
Why would she want it back and why would you give it back!!! It almost met its maker :floorlaugh:

Cherylndesigns

CHEERY O
I'm with you 1000% You saved it, its yours LOL Too much work saving it to return it.
It was so happy in it's new home. I have a confession to make - I don't have any green thumb when it comes to African Violets. They're my epic fail. :(

AK_Tracy

It was so happy in it's new home. I have a confession to make - I don't have any green thumb when it comes to African Violets. They're my epic fail. :(
If it make you feel better, I am an equal opportunity plant killer :floorlaugh: :jail1: My mom and sister are African violet queens. As was my Father in law. He had about two dozen of them. And man dont touch! He was so protective of them.

Cherylndesigns

CHEERY O
If it make you feel better, I am an equal opportunity plant killer :floorlaugh: :jail1: My mom and sister are African violet queens. As was my Father in law. He had about two dozen of them. And man dont touch! He was so protective of them.
My beloved grandmother (Granny) had so many of them and I thought because of her I could grow them. WRONG. :(