Oscraps

Do You Do a Project 52?

pachimac

I solemnly swear I am up to no good!
CHEERY O
I have done one for 7 years now, and I'm up to week 12 and I changed my mind...I need more pictures than the templates I chose give me. Now I don't know what to do!

pachimac

I solemnly swear I am up to no good!
CHEERY O
Susie, I don't know what to say. When doing that I never (or almost never) used a template. If you look at this page in the Project 365 Gallery: https://oscraps.com/community/media/categories/project-365.48/page-3 you'll see some old ones of mine and very different looks from at least two other scrappers. Hope this will give you some ideas. I see NO reason the first 12 have to look like the remaining 40! :giggle4:
Those are really cool!! This is what mine looks like so far and I love the clean and simple, but I guess maybe I could add more photo spots? click to enlarge

Week 6 1 LEFT_2024_A.jpgWeek 6 1 RIGHT_2024_B .jpg

scrap-genie

Those are really cool!! This is what mine looks like so far and I love the clean and simple, but I guess maybe I could add more photo spots? click to enlarge

View attachment 418137View attachment 418138

Since you're already doing a 2-page spread, you could easily add more photos. Maybe use a template for one side and a busier facing page? The clean look is gorgeous, but it also has to meet your needs. Good luck with making it work for you. :sparkles1:

Jeannette

CHEERY O
I did it for 3 years, but I did project 365. 7 photo's a week, 1 for each day. I created my own template.
I don't know a solution for you right now, but I hope you find one!