Designer
Happy Digital Scrapbooking Day!!

It's here!
:circles
:banana
:yup

The store is packed with more brand new goodies
:yahoo
plus I've been doing a lot of deep thinking this DSD weekend.

In honour of our craft and our special day, I have been doing lots of writing about creativity, my design career thus far and my thoughts on memory keeping.

I'd love for you to subscribe to future articles - there are LOTS of new things in the works for the coming weeks and months that you won't want to miss!!

Read Post 1 Here

Google Chrome - Pixels, Paper & Paint - Rachel Jefferies - Substack 2024-10-05 at 8.53.58 PM.png

Read Post 2 Here

Google Chrome - Pixels, Paper & Paint - Rachel Jefferies - Substack 2024-10-05 at 8.53.36 PM.png

DSD Storewide Sale
It's the last 48 Hours for every single product in my shop to be discounted at the same time, so it's a really good time to take stock of what you think you may want for the next few months, and an opportunity to clear out some things that are screaming at you from your wish list!
:wubb

Save 40% on everything, more on selected products and 50% off products labelled as Designer Resources

assembles (950 × 950px) (1).jpg

New additions to the shop DSD

I will keep this brief, as you will be able to pop to the shop and click through to the items that you connect with and browse the design ideas in more detail
:yup

racheljefferies-thelilypad-justliketheweather-4-jpg.612049

RachelJefferies-thelilypad-justliketheweather (7).jpg

RachelJefferies-thelilypad-justliketheweather (5).jpg

RachelJefferies-thelilypad-justliketheweather (6).jpg
Have an amazing weekend!!