Oscraps

**WINNER ANNOUNCED** Day 8 June18 - Story Time | GAME

zlemon

Christy
I woke up in a different bedroom. I watched as a very handsome RAF Major leaned over to give me a kiss, he then said "Cheerio" as he left the room. What? Had I teleported into a new life in London? This one looked like "major" fun...to be continued.

Totally digging these adventures. Thanks for hosting Sharon.
MdGroot_Cheerio_600b.jpg

Adryane

aA Creative Team Member
I was working in the lab, late one night
When my eyes beheld an eerie sight
For my monster from his slab, began to rise
And suddenly to my surprise
He did the monster mash ...

Every Halloween we play Monster Mash on a loop while fog billows from the fog machine and eerie creatures lurk about. Only the most WICKED venture all the way up the front porch to say "trick or treat!"

easyeyes4you

Last edited:

ElectraF

Happy 17th Oscraps!!!

RJMJ

CHEERY O
OMG!!! Life can be tough sometimes...I just walked into a "burning ring of fire"...WHOA!...I Soooo... need to jump into any cool water I can find!!! & SWIM LIKE A FISH...I'm literally burning up with a fever!!!...o_O...

AASPN_ArtPlayPaletteSplash.jpg

Adryane

aA Creative Team Member
When I was in second grade, we grew Sweet Peas right outside the classroom. The vines grew and wound their way in and out of a chain link fence. When they were in full bloom, we each got to take a bouquet home. To this day, sweet peas are my favorite flower.

Adryane

aA Creative Team Member
John was the Patriarch of the Beldellian clan. John, his sons, his son's sons, and their sons lived for hundreds of years on a piece of land surrounded by wild woods. I think the wild of the woods was imbued in all the boys.

LazyDaisy

Is the song in Jaws about “swimmin’ with bow legged women” a sea SHANTY? I looked it up on google & I found no answer.

Last edited:

AlyciaIN

Alycia
I decided to have a tea party and invited some fluffy SHEEP friends to join me. We enjoyed lots of treats (no marmalade sandwiches for us) and delicious jasmine tea. It was a lovely afternoon!

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Winners have been announced in the first post, please check your Conversations for your coupon details. Thanks to everyone that joined in!