**WINNER ANNOUNCED** Day 8 June18 - Story Time | GAME

scrapinmom

CHEERY O

2022-header-wb.jpg

Congratulations to our winners:
Winner 1 ($10): ElectraF
Winner 2 ($5): isDK
Winner 3 ($5): LazyDaisy

WELCOME! To Day 8 Of Our 16th Birthday! Oscraps Celebrations!

Hi, I am Sharon and I am happy to host a game today. I hope you are enjoying the party and also checking it all out. There are some great games and challenges.

The game I host is the Tell a Story game. Let's be funny, silly or serious. Tell a magical story. Say what you want. It does not have to make sense. All you need to do is write one sentence. You can write more.
Now the "catch". Find a key word in your sentence and look in the gallery for a product that will fit your word. You can use any product- elements, papers, alpha-anything you want. You can go by category, or use the search function. You then list your item and post the product preview and store link. There is a guide HERE on how to do that. Just have fun!

I will give you an example of what I mean:

Today, I was looking in my garden and found 16 unicorns! How did they get in my garden?

I found Wishing Well Borders Digital Scrapbook Pack by Xuxper Designs. It is part of the Collection.
Xuxper_WishingWell_borders.jpg
PRIZES:
FIRST PRIZE = $10 LILACH OREN + $5 CRAFTY BUTTON DESIGN
SECOND PRIZE = $5 AFT DESIGNS
THIRD PRIZE = $5 LAITHA ART STUDIO
*All challenge and game prize coupons will be distributed within 10 days of the event closing at the end of the month.

RULES :
- Play as many times as you like, but you CANNOT post 2 in a row. You only need to post once to qualify.
- Each product preview can only be used ONCE and please make sure your preview is Linked To The Store to qualify for the prizes.

- This game closes at *PST 11.59 pm Sunday 19 June 2022
- Please note: *Games close earlier than the Challenges.
*In order to be eligible for one of the Grand Prizes you need to have participated in ALL of the games prior to them being closed.

This is the last game of the event, no other games will be posted after this one.
- Update your post in the 2022 BIRTHDAY TRACKING THREAD for all of the games you have participated in during this birthday event.

Last edited by a moderator:

01lousmith

seniorgal

Yesterday I went out on a fishing boat and these are the FISH I caught.
https://www.oscraps.com/shop/Painted-Fish.html
LA-painted-fish-prv6.jpg

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
I went to sleep in my own bed, but when I woke up I was upside down and living in Australia! I could tell because there was a kangaroo outside my window. o_O

OK, I know I'm doing something wrong here but I'll try again to follow the linking directions after I've had my coffee, LOL.
HAHHAHAA!!! well you should have rung if you were Downunder, we could have had a cuppa together Diane!!! :) Okay, will fix your link up for you. :) Edited to add: You used the Attach Files option which you only use when you are uploading a file from your computer. Use the guide to see how to do post a linked preview from the store (guide link is in the first post. ) :)

FloridaGranny

@FloridaGranny Diane, we could have sat down and some tea and BIRTHDAY CAKE to celebrate!
Thank you so much for fixing my link!! I thought I was following the directions but obviously, being upside down, I needed your help. (Truth be told, needing help is my usual state, even if I'm right side up. :D)
Yes , I'd love to share a cuppa and some birthday cake with you! What fun!

Amandajk

So many wonderful stories of adventure here!

I've one to share as well! My son and his family took a coast to coast trip thousands of miles across the country. They were having such a fantastic time until the RV broke down in the middle of nowhere on the way to Santa Fe. They searched for a mechanic who could come to their aid, but the only thing they found was
a Croonin' Crowsterr!!!!

After several hours of songs that never seemed to end, his companion arrived and the R.V. finally was repaired!

sandra-9663

It was a dark and stormy night. My car ran out of gas on a remote country road. I couldn't get a cell phone signal, so I started walking through the storm. I came upon an old abandoned mansion and took shelter there. I hope someone finds me here.
800Abandoned_Places_2.jpg

link -- https://www.oscraps.com/shop/Abandoned-Places-2.html
. (My computer won't paste the image address link, so I posted the link separately. I hope that's OK.)