Not open for further replies.

Susan - s3js

CHEERY O
1670098991308.png

**WINNERS ANNOUNCED!**
CONGRATULATIONS
@Amandajk $10 coupon to Idgie's Heartsong
@Lori Ann $5 coupon to Kitty Designs
Ladies, check your PMs and have a blast in their shops and enjoy your new goodies!

PRIZES:
- Winner 1 - $10 to Idgie's Heartsong
- Winner 2 - $5 to Kitty Designs
*All prize coupons will be distributed after the games and challenges are closed at the end of the month.

Let me welcome you to Day 8 of the Oscraps’ Twelve Days of Christmas 2022 celebration! I’m having a great time, are you?

RULES:
- The rules for this game are pretty simple. I will start off with giving you the name of something I would like you to find in the shop. Once you’ve found a kit containing that item, come back here and post an image of the kit and a link to it in the shop. You will then pick an item and ask the next person to find it in the shop and so on.

Since this is a Holiday event, I would like you to ask only for items associated with the holidays that occur in the month of December. I realize that not everyone celebrates Christmas, so I would also like you tell us what holiday(s) you celebrate (just for fun, or if you don’t celebrate the more traditional holidays, take a look at this list of December holidays from Holiday Insights).

You may play as many times as you wish.

- This game closes at PST 11.59 pm 13 December 2022
- Please note: Games close earlier than the Challenges. In order to be eligible for one of the Grand Prizes you need to have participated in ALL of the games prior to them being closed.
- Create a post in the 12 DAYS TRACKING THREAD 2022 to keep track of your completed layouts games participation.
(We will select our Grand Prize winners from this thread, so create a post now and remember to keep updating it throughout the month! )

For those of you who may not be familiar with adding an image from the shop here is a quick and easy tutorial.

Last edited:

Susan - s3js

CHEERY O
So, I will start us off.
The person before me celebrates Christmas and said “I would like to see an elf.”
I found an elf here:
https://www.oscraps.com/shop/FA-LA-LA-LA-LA-THE-KIT.html

Although I am not Jewish, we have long celebrated the Jewish feasts and holidays along with our Christian ones. It just brings a sense of completion and feels right. So, this season we also celebrate Hannukah (Chanukah).

I would like to see a menorah (the seven branched candelabra central to the celebration for those unfamiliar with the term).

Don’t forget to come back to post your reply and add it to the 12 Days 2022 Tracking Thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

kaklei

Here is a snowflake
I would like to see a Santa claus

Winterlands Page Kit by Daydream Designs

Daydream_Designs_winterlands_page_kit_pv.jpg

tanteva

all i need is Oscraps, cOffee, chOcOlate & tOfu
Here's some winter music

For me Christmas is all about eating - show me something YUMMY to eat on Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.