Oscraps

**WINNER ANNOUNCED** DAY 6 JUNE 16 - I SPY | GAME

KimPay

Arms Wide Open
oh-yeah-i-did-it.gif
Yes you did! Thanks! I just sent Susan a PM/Convo and was able to attach my game board.

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
@VickiStegall yay! thanks Vicki! :)

Okie dokie, so for those that have not sent Susan their completed game board jpg's you can now use the Attach File feature.

@FloridaGranny Diane, you have saved your completed game board as a jpeg? If so, then you can now send Susan the jpeg file via the Attach Files feature....... the button for it will be at the bottom of your post in your conversation with her. The guide on how to use this feature (whether here in the forum or in the conversations area) can be found HERE

A BIG THANK YOU to everyone for your patience while the little forum gremlin was caught and tamed by Vicki! :) lol! #kiss3

FloridaGranny

@VickiStegall yay! thanks Vicki! :)

Okie dokie, so for those that have not sent Susan their completed game board jpg's you can now use the Attach File feature.

@FloridaGranny Diane, you have saved your completed game board as a jpeg? If so, then you can now send Susan the jpeg file via the Attach Files feature....... the button for it will be at the bottom of your post in your conversation with her. The guide on how to use this feature (whether here in the forum or in the conversations area) can be found HERE

A BIG THANK YOU to everyone for your patience while the little forum gremlin was caught and tamed by Vicki! :) lol! #kiss3
Yay! The attach file feature now seems to work. Thanks so much for the game and for fixing those party-pooper gremlins!

Susan - s3js

CHEERY O
Last edited: