Oscraps

**WINNER ANNOUNCED** DAY 6 JUNE 16 - I SPY | GAME

Susan - s3js

CHEERY O
1654577700381.png

Winner 1 ($10): seniorgal
Winner 2 ($5): physioscrapper
Winner 3 ($5): LDArtist

Susan will pop in soon to let you know what kit was used etc. :)

Hello, hello! I’m Susan and your hostess for the I Spy Game!

I Spy is a game we played as children and then I played with my own kids. I’ve always loved hidden item games but was amazed to see how many of them there are for “grown-ups” to play – on phones, in books, on computers, they’re everywhere.

So, for Oscraps 16th Birthday Party, we’re playing I SPY.

HOW TO PLAY THE GAME:
  • Load a copy of this game board preview into your program or print it out
  • Look at the list of items below, find the items on the game board preview and place a large letter X over the item(s) as you you find them (at the end you should have 31 X's)
  • No item is used twice
  • When you are finished, scan and save or save the digital copy as a jpg just as you would for the gallery (but don't upload to gallery!!!).
  • Find the kit used for the game board in the store (all the list items are from ONE kit! :))
  • Send me with your completed and saved game board PLUS the kit name and store link via Private Message/Conversation
    (Simply click on my Avatar picture and click the Start conversation option.) ** The FILE ATTACH feature is now available in the Messaging/Conversation area so please use that to send me your info. :)**
DO NOT UPLOAD YOUR COMPLETED BOARD TO THE GALLERY!! :)
Do let me know though that you have messaged me so I can check that I have received your entry, and of course you need to have a post # to add to your birthday event tracking thread to indicate you have participated.

I SPY GAME BOARD

darkened preview for Susan's game I SPY.jpg

LIST OF ITEMS TO FIND:
  1. 3 square buttons all in a row
  2. a polka dot cake
  3. a multi-hued arrow
  4. a party chick dressed up in a hat
  5. 16 candles (imagine that!) not on a cake (hint: use a different color to mark your candles ie. all red, or green etc.)
  6. a scatter of beads
  7. a glittery heart
  8. a pinwheel toy
  9. a birthday greeting
  10. a boy with a boat
  11. a flower with a purple heart
  12. a sweet number 16
  13. a cherry on top
  14. a party hat all alone
  15. a lollipop
  16. a bunch of balloons tied up with a bow

PRIZES:
- First Prize - $10 Idgie's Heartsong $5.00 + et designs $5.00
-Second Prize - $5 Joyful Heart Designs $5.00
-Third Prize - $5 Blue Flower Art $5.00
*All challenge and game prize coupons will be distributed within 10 days of the event closing at the end of the month.

RULES
- From the list above, find the items on the game board and mark them with a X. Send completed game board plus the name of the kit (and store link) used to create the game board to me via conversation/private message. You should end up with 31 X's on your game board.

- Update your post in the 2022 BIRTHDAY TRACKING THREAD to keep track of your participation in all the games.
- This game closes at PST 11.59 pm Sunday 19 June 2022
- Please note: *Games close earlier than the Challenges.
*In order to be eligible for one of the Grand Prizes you need to have participated in ALL of the games prior to them being closed.

GAMEBOARD CREDITS:
Kit used to create the Game Board will be announced when game closes.
It’s a Snap Templates from Karen Schulz

Last edited by a moderator:

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
I sent you a pm. I cannot attach an image straight from my computer.
In your conversation post to Susan, at the bottom of the post there is an Attach Files button, click on that which will allow you to click on the file you want to 'attach' to the post ie. your completed game board jpg. There is a guide on how to use this feature HERE, while it talks about uploading a file in a forum post, it works the same in a private conversation. Message me if you need any more help with it, Susan is having some work issues in real life so won't be around much so let me know if I can help with anything. :) Just make sure the file is a jpg file and file size fits in with the recommendations in that guide.

01lousmith

In your conversation post to Susan, at the bottom of the post there is an Attach Files button, click on that which will allow you to click on the file you want to 'attach' to the post ie. your completed game board jpg. There is a guide on how to use this feature HERE, while it talks about uploading a file in a forum post, it works the same in a private conversation. Message me if you need any more help with it, Susan is having some work issues in real life so won't be around much so let me know if I can help with anything. :) Just make sure the file is a jpg file and file size fits in with the recommendations in that guide.
I do not have this button in teh conversation, only here in the forum.
At the bottom is only post reply button.
At the top I can only attach from the gallery or insert with an url, which means uploading somewhere beforehand.

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
I do not have this button in teh conversation, only here in the forum.
At the bottom is only post reply button.
At the top I can only attach from the gallery or insert with an url, which means uploading somewhere beforehand.
ahhh okay, well hold off until I talk to Vicki about getting that option added to the messages area. Will let you know when that is available. :)

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
I send you a pm.
Thank you so much for this wonderful challenge♥
Me too, I'm sending the answer to the name of the kit but I can't figure out how to submit the jpeg unless it's uploaded to the gallery. Don't wanna do that..... I'm sure you'll figure something out. :)
As per the note in the first post, please hold off on sending your PM's until we get the Attach File options set up in the Conversation area. You will then be able to attach your game board files jpg's. Will let you know when it is set up. :)

VickiStegall

Administrator
Designer
CHEERY O
oh-yeah-i-did-it.gif