zanthia

CHEERY O
1638496854697.png

And the winners are .....
1st Prize: GraceJ
2nd Prize: zlemon

Coupons will be sent shortly!
Thanks to everybody for playing along!

Welcome to Day 5 of Oscrap's Twelve Days of December 2021 celebration! Hope you are all enjoying our games and challenges

For today I bring you a fun gallery search game called "Show Me ..."

I will begin the game by asking you to find a layout in the Oscraps gallery that has a particular item or element on it. It can be a layout with something particular in the title, a color, number of photos, or anything else that you like.

When you find a layout, post the layout and link in this thread. Then you get to ask what you would like to see. The following player finds a layout with that and then does the next request.

If you get stuck, you can use the Search function found in the upper right section on the Gallery Home Page. Change the search function from Search everything to Search media, type in a word or two that you want to search by and then click the Search button. You will then be given a list of layouts that match the word you typed in.
1638925662566.png

One nice to thing to do is to leave a comment on the layout that you find!

So if someone said show me a layout with Santa Claus
I would post a layout with Santa in it like this:

Then I would say show me a layout with chocolate and the next person would search gallery for a layout with chocolate and post it and then they would say what they would like the next person to search for.

Okay, so next person - please show me a layout with chocolate

PRIZES:

- Winner 1 - $10 to Joyful Heart Designs
- Winner 2 - $5 to After Midnight Design
*All prize coupons will be distributed after the games and challenges are closed at the end of the month.

RULES:
- Find a layout that matches the word/s posted by the person before you and add the linked layout, then enter a word for the next person to find a layout for.
- This game closes at PST 11.59 pm 15 December 2021
- Please note: Games closes earlier than the Challenges. In order to be eligible for one of the Grand Prizes you need to have participated in ALL of the games prior to them being closed.
- Remember to add the number of your post into your tracking thread to show that you participated in the game. You can link to it if you know how, OR you can just enter the words Post #27 (or whatever number your post was) instead.
- Create a post in the 12 DAYS TRACKING THREAD 2021 to keep track of your completed layouts games participation.
(We will select our Grand Prize winners from this thread, so create a post now and remember to keep updating it throughout the month! ) :)

Last edited:

hoodsmom

Guess Who!
This beautiful page by cyanne22 made me remember how much I miss visiting Paris, which we used to do almost yearly before COVID.

Sans-titre-1_psd-noel-paris.jpg

How about a bird?

Last edited:

isDK

This beautiful page by cyanne22 made me remember how much I miss visiting Paris, which we used to do almost yearly before COVID.

View attachment 362414

How about a bird?

seahorsefan

Sorry having trouble adding to my post. Pic above link here.
(Edited by Ona: I have added the link to your layout above seahorsefan. :))

Find an underwater scene.

Last edited by a moderator: