**WINNER ANNOUNCED ** DAY 4 - Redo a Layout | CHALLENGE

*gina*

CHEERY O
1669715070723.png

WINNERS ANNOUNCEMENT:

AlyciaIN
- $10 to Connection Keeping
Pia/Pippin - $5 to Viva Artistry

Your winning coupons will be sent shortly.

Thanks to everyone who joined Gina for the challenge. ♥​

Hi and welcome to Day 4 of our Christmas Event.
My name is Gina and I will host this challenge.

The year has passed so quickly and it's almost Christmas.
I'm sure you're all very busy for the next few days.
That's why we want to keep it simple in this challenge.

Let’s start.

Choose an old Christmas or Winter layout in your gallery and redo it.
Do not use the same photo or the same kit / template.

Upate: For new members or those who didn't post a Christmas or Winter layout until yet.
Choose a layout from the first 10 layouts in your gallery and redo it with a Winter/Christmas kit.

my old page
thinkingofsanta.jpeg

my new page
winter.jpg

using Winterland Kit by Lynne Anzelc Designs
lynne-anzelc-winterland-kit-prv6.jpeg
PRIZES:
- Winner 1 - $10 to Connection Keeping
- Winner 2 - $5 to Viva Artistry
*All prize coupons will be distributed during the week after the challenges are closed at the end of the month.

RULES:
- Choose an old Christmas or Winter layout in your gallery and redo it. Do not use the same photo or the same kit.
- Please include the words DAY 4 in your title when uploading to the gallery.

- Please use 100% Oscraps products. (Please note this is different from our regular monthly challenges.)
- You need to credit all the products used on your layout.
- Create a post in the 12 DAYS TRACKING THREAD 2022 to keep track of your completed layouts games participation.
(We will select our Grand Prize winners from this thread, so create a post now and remember to keep updating it throughout the month! )
- Your page must be posted in the 12 Days Christmas 2022 Gallery by PST 11.59 pm 31 December 2022 and linked back to this thread (see below).
--------------------
Adding a linked layout from the Gallery to a thread:
1. Upload your layout to the gallery first. In your forum post click the Gallery Embed icon (little camera).
2. This will open your gallery, simply click on the layout you require, then scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click the Continue button.
3. Your linked layout is now in your post, the image will appear once you have clicked the Post Reply button.

Last edited by a moderator:

tanteva

all i need is Oscraps, cOffee, chOcOlate & tOfu
Last edited:

pachimac

I solemnly swear I am up to no good!
CHEERY O
I have not been here at oScraps very long to have a layout to redo. I chose one from another site to redo. I hope that's okay. I didn't link the first one.

full

*gina*

CHEERY O
@pachimac - thank you for letting me know and my apologize - I didn't think about that.
I updated my challenge for new members or for those who didn't post a Winter or Christmas layout until yet.

*gina*

CHEERY O
thank you for the challenge

my old layout

my new one

What a great page - I like the idea with the stamps and the background with the music notes is so gorgeous.
Thank you so much for taking part in my challenge.

*gina*

CHEERY O
Ok, this is tricky ... I'll redo this layout:

(fun fact - I used this kit for the challenge yesterday)

I went with:
- winter childhood photo (my son instead of me)
- watercolor
- typewriter font
- the phrase WINTER MEMORIES

Here's my remake:
What a gorgeous winter scene. I like the cute photo and that little bird - also your journaling.

*gina*

CHEERY O
Thank you for a fun challenge Gina :)

Here is my old original:

and my new one:
View attachment 384858
Fantastic redo layout - I like the blending and the placement of the elements. And I like the tradition - to watch a movie on Christmas Eve.

*gina*

CHEERY O
My old page.
And my new page.
Gorgeous redo layout, Linda - I love the blending and all the stars. The papers fit perfectly.

isDK

I picked my page from Jan 2018 https://oscraps.com/community/media/annacolor-challenge-01-19-2018-la-nia.308363/ because now is a good time to re-check the snowpack reports here. Thanks for the challenge, and expecially because it's reassuring when the report looks pretty good. :D I would add that I've changed in five years so now I feel much more of a need to be artsy when putting the graph on the page.

pachimac

I solemnly swear I am up to no good!
CHEERY O
thank you for the challenge

my old layout

my new one

View attachment 384394

Let’s start.

Do not use the same photo or the same kit.

Upate: For new members or those who didn't post a Christmas or Winter layout until yet.
Choose a layout from the first 10 layouts in your gallery and redo it with a Winter/Christmas kit.

my old page
View attachment 383622

my new page
View attachment 383623

View attachment 383624
PRIZES:
*All prize coupons will be distributed during the week after the challenges are closed at the end of the month.

RULES:
- Choose an old Christmas or Winter layout in your gallery and redo it. Do not use the same photo or the same kit.

- Please use 100% Oscraps products. (Please note this is different from our regular monthly challenges.)
- Create a post in the 12 DAYS TRACKING THREAD 2022 to keep track of your completed layouts games participation.
(We will select our Grand Prize winners from this thread, so create a post now and remember to keep updating it throughout the month! )
- Your page must be posted in the 12 Days Christmas 2022 Gallery by PST 11.59 pm 31 December 2022 and linked back to this thread (see below).
--------------------
1. Upload your layout to the gallery first. In your forum post click the Gallery Embed icon (little camera).
2. This will open your gallery, simply click on the layout you require, then scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click the Continue button.
3. Your linked layout is now in your post, the image will appear once you have clicked the Post Reply button.
Oh, ok. I will go back and re do one of my first 10 layouts and replace the one I have.

Robloz55

This Home for the Holidays Collab Bundle is a LIFE Saver and so incredibly diverse!!
Thank you to EVERYONE who contributed to this Collab!!

In the first LO my son is aged 5. In the second LO he is aged 3.

My very first layout here at OScraps!!

My REDO of the above using a different photo and different kit!!

Robloz55

View attachment 384394

Let’s start.

Do not use the same photo or the same kit.

my old page
View attachment 383622

my new page
View attachment 383623

View attachment 383624
PRIZES:

RULES:

--------------------

Thanks Gina for the update for the Newbies!!!