**WINNERS ANNOUNCED** DAY 4 JUNE 14 - OSCRAPS A-Z | GAME

RJMJ

CHEERY O
WINNERS!!! ANNOUNCED!!!
CONGRATULATIONS! EVERYONE!!!

Winner 1 ($10): SheriScraps
Winner 2 ($5): lm44west
Winner 3 ($5): Erin2

WELCOME! To Day 4 Of Our 16th Birthday! Oscraps Celebrations!

Hi! Everyone!!! I'm your happy host Rhonda for this fun challenge : Oscraps [A To Z ] game.
So glad you are here!!! :)

The idea for this game is to find a product from the Oscraps Store with something in it that starts with the letters of the alphabet [A to Z]. You then list your item and post the product preview and store link. There is a guide HERE on how to do that.
I will start with the letter "A" and then the next person looks for a product that has an item which starts with a "B" and posts the preview and link for it, and so on.

Let's get creative with the less common letters like the letter X for example. Take a look at the preview, the letter X could be the start of a word or contained within a word, like the X in the word 'Exactly'.
However, the word needs to be part of the product name/description NOT a designer's name! :)

Just have fun and go with whatever comes to mind! :)
Once the product preview and link for the letter Z is posted, the next person starts over again at the letter A and so on.....

I will be here playing and monitoring the challenge and if someone gets stuck on a letter or has any questions I will jump in and help where needed or to answer your questions.

It's a simple and easy way to get to know the O store better and perhaps discover some new products you love or need to add to your O stash!!! So let's have some fun!#clap

How many times can we go through the Oscraps store from A to Z!

I will start things off with the Letter A : A Is For Alpha

****Update :
First of all I want to Thank! everyone for joining & playing my A-Z Game...All the previews look great!!!...I have noticed that some of your previews are not linked to the store...It is very important that your previews are linked to the store in order to qualify for the prize draws...I'm gonna go through the thread & fix all the unlinked products & other links...but please remember to link your previews...Thank You! so much everyone!...

PRIZE LIST :

- Winner 1 - $5 Maya de Groot + $5 emeto designs
- Winner 2 - $5 Foxeysquirrel
- Winner 3 - $5 Kitty Designs
*All challenge and game prize coupons will be distributed within 10 days of the event closing at the end of the month.

RULES :
- Play as many times as you like, but you CANNOT post 2 in a row.
- Each kit preview can only be used ONCE And Please...Make Sure your preview Is Linked To The Store to qualify for the prizes.
- Update your post in the 2022 BIRTHDAY TRACKING THREAD to keep track of your participation in all the games.

- This game closes at PST 11.59 pm Sunday 19 June 2022
- Please note: *Games close earlier than the Challenges.
*In order to be eligible for one of the Grand Prizes you need to have participated in ALL of the games prior to them being closed.

Last edited: