Oscraps

***WINNERS ANNOUNCED*** DAY 3 - Use The Same Photo | CHALLENGE

Status
Not open for further replies.

*gina*

CHEERY O
Thanks so much for playing along with my challenge this month, Gina.
I like how you have framed the masked photo and your brush work in the background. Your cluster is outstanding. Brilliant layout!
thank you so much, Sylvia

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O

FloridaGranny

You chose a great photo, Sylvia, judging by all the beautiful -- and different -- layouts in the gallery. Wow! I decided to make a greeting card and used a sketch effect on the photo. Thanks for a fun challenge!

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
Heck Robynne, there is nothing wrong with these three layouts! they are amazing!! ♥ Don't forget to check out the Freebies section of the store as well, you will sure to find some gems in there as well. :) https://www.oscraps.com/shop/Freebies-c-287/
Perfectly said, Ona!! Nothing wrong with this at all. I think's we've all been there. The kits are so versatile and I've used the same kits for several layouts myself. H
Day 3 - 3 Dec 2022

OK so I just knocked out 3 layouts using elements from the one Holiday bundle I currently own. They may not be very good, but I still consider myself to be a newbie scrapper despite doing this for 4 years. I have never had access to such professional looking bundles as those I am finding here at Oscraps. :D

Once I can use my coupons to purchase more "professional" looking bundles then my Layouts will look better - I hope. Lets call this a training exercise.

I may make some more Layouts using this Photo towards the end of the month once I get more cash and can use my coupons.

Edited to add a 4th Layout. This came about after Dady had added her LO, which jogged my memory.
Also added after Wombat's comment.

Wow! That's an awesome body of work from one kit! I'm so impressed and we've all been there at some point and time, I know I have. Keep creating - your work is amazing!!

Robloz55

Perfectly said, Ona!! Nothing wrong with this at all. I think's we've all been there. The kits are so versatile and I've used the same kits for several layouts myself. H

Wow! That's an awesome body of work from one kit! I'm so impressed and we've all been there at some point and time, I know I have. Keep creating - your work is amazing!!

Thank you so much Cheryl!! :D :D

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O
Thanks for the challenge! It is so fun to see how many different ways the same photo has been used! Here's mine:
Thanks so much for playing along with my challenge this month, Vicky.
I like that you have used the photo as background and the placement of the frame. The cute birdie is a perfect accent. Fantastic layout.

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O
what a brilliant challenge, I'm thrilled with all the different and creative results,
thousand thanks for that!
eine wirklich geniale Idee♥
Thanks so much for playing along with my challenge this month, Veronika.
I like the torn frame and the perfectly chosen and placed elements. Such clever and creative blending into the background. Just wonderful.

Status
Not open for further replies.