AnaSantos

The O is Awesome
CHEERY O
1669542783793.png

WINNERS ANNOUNCEMENT:

@lm44west - $10 to
TaylorMade Designs
@sandra-9663 - $5 to Blue Flower Art

Your winning coupons will be sent shortly.

Thanks to everyone who joined the game.​

Welcome to Day 2 of our 12 Days of December event!! My name is Ana and I will be hosting my favorite game … a scavenger hunt. Don´t be scared, this will be really easy.

Make sure to read and follow the instructions and rules below! Once the event ends, two lucky winners will be chosen from all the correct answers!

RULES:
- Below you will find a graphic with little glimpses from products that can be found in the Oscraps Shop. I have included products from 12 different designers in the store but there are 15 potential designers that you need to check (see list below). Your mission is to identify which product each image came from!

- Match each numbered image with the product that it came from. Please use the following format: Product Name by Designer (no link needed)

When you have completed your list, DO NOT post your answer here in the thread, but send me your list via a PM (hover over my avatar, and click on Start Conversation in the box that pops up).

PLEASE DO comment in this thread that you have sent me your answer. That allows me to contact you in case I didn't receive your entry, but more importantly, it will give you the opportunity to link your participation in the Christmas Event.

This game closes at PST 11.59 pm 13 December 2022
- Please note: Games close earlier than the Challenges. In order to be eligible for one of the Grand Prizes you need to have participated in ALL of the games prior to them being closed.
- Create a post in the 12 DAYS TRACKING THREAD 2022 to keep track of your completed layouts games participation.
(We will select our Grand Prize winners from this thread, so create a post now and remember to keep updating it throughout the month! )

If you have any questions or comments, feel free to post those here in the thread or send me a message in a conversation, and I should be able to respond within 24 hours. As an added bonus, Buddy the O' Elf might be popping in as well to sprinkle some cheer! HAVE FUN!!!

PRIZES:
Winner 1 - $10 to TaylorMade Designs
Winner 2 - $5 to Blue Flower Art
*All prize coupons will be distributed after the games and challenges are closed at the end of the month.​

Last edited:

01lousmith

Oh dear! There is always one, is there?!
#9 is giving me troubles. I have 4 designers left and just cannot find #9 in in any of their stores. I'll try again tomorrow.

Buddy the O' Elf

CHEERY O
#9 is giving me troubles. I have 4 designers left and just cannot find #9 in in any of their stores. I'll try again tomorrow.
I am completely impressed that you have all but #9. Sleep on it and I bet tomorrow it is easy and jumps right out at you!

AnaSantos

The O is Awesome
CHEERY O
Well, I´m such you have seen #9 already but this part of the preview is not the one that will caught you attention, LoL

Last edited:

01lousmith

Well, I´m such you have seen #9 already but this part of the preview is not the one that will caught you attention, LoL
Thanks! That helped a lot!
I don't know how many times I've seen that preview! I was quite sure it was this designer, just could not find it.

Message sent.

Last edited by a moderator:

isDK

I posted my list and it quit being fun long before I was done. I think it was very hard. I almost gave up, but I was tired from a trip and maybe just needed to take a break for a while, and then the last two popped out. :rolleyes:

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
I posted my list and it quit being fun long before I was done. I think it was very hard. I almost gave up, but I was tired from a trip and maybe just needed to take a break for a while, and then the last two popped out. :rolleyes:
Yes, this game is better played a little bit at a time, it helps to take a break and come back to it with fresh eyes. :) and yay!! for getting it done! :)

tanteva

all i need is Oscraps, cOffee, chOcOlate & tOfu
Yay! Sent in my list. It was a hard one. But I realized once I gave up on my "I know what designer this is", and searched for it in another designer's store, I found it. Prejudice is never a good thing. LOL

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Yay! Sent in my list. It was a hard one. But I realized once I gave up on my "I know what designer this is", and searched for it in another designer's store, I found it. Prejudice is never a good thing. LOL
yep, on one of them I could have SWORN it was from a particular designer, don't know how many times I looked through her store....... even went through quite a number of screens then realised that Ana wouldn't have picked anything that far back!!! hahahaaa!!! I finally found it in a totally different designer's store, one that I would never have thought it belonged to. lol!! but you did good in getting it done Eva, yay!

AnaSantos

The O is Awesome
CHEERY O
yep, on one of them I could have SWORN it was from a particular designer, don't know how many times I looked through her store....... even went through quite a number of screens then realised that Ana wouldn't have picked anything that far back!!! hahahaaa!!! I finally found it in a totally different designer's store, one that I would never have thought it belonged to. lol!! but you did good in getting it done Eva, yay!
LoL, you ladies don´t have to look in many pages but you have to keep your eyes sharp. Have fun!!

Last edited:

AnaSantos

The O is Awesome
CHEERY O
Thanks! That helped a lot!
I don't know how many times I've seen that preview! I was quite sure it was this designer, just could not find it.

Message sent.
Well done!! thanks for playing along!! Have fun and Merry Christmas! xx

AnaSantos

The O is Awesome
CHEERY O
Well done!! I'm glad you didn't give up, you did a great job!! thanks for playing along!! Have fun and Merry Christmas! xx

Status
Not open for further replies.