Oscraps

**WINNERS ANNOUNCED** DAY 2 - Scavenger Hunt | GAME

RJMJ

CHEERY O
Scavenger Hunts! Are The Best!...Good Luck! Everyone!...Hope You All Had Fun!!!... :) :) :)...

felis

I just sent you my list.
This is my favorite game and I'm surprised how abbreviate it is this year. :confused:

Reactions: AZK

AZK

Queen of the Universe
CHEERY O
Happy Monday, everyone! I'm all caught up with entries up to this point! Thanks for participating! I'm off to get working on my challenge layouts...I can't believe how fast some of you are!

prettypeony

Sent answer.

I actually started it yesterday but forgot to include the name of the kits. I only took down the designer's names so I had to go back through my list and get the kits' titles!

Reactions: AZK

AZK

Queen of the Universe
CHEERY O
Checking in after a LONG day at work! Glad to see everyone having fun! Answers sent are updated to here.

Buddy the O' Elf

CHEERY O
I love to see everybody being scavengers. Hahaha Go hunt those layouts, now. Wish I could help, but I'm just an elf.

JoanK

I am trying to finish this, but when I click on the link for Florju, nothing comes up. Any thoughts? (Will I need this designer??)

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
I am trying to finish this, but when I click on the link for Florju, nothing comes up. Any thoughts? (Will I need this designer??)
Hi Joan, unfortunately Florju had to close her shop due to unforeseen circumstances so yes, she was part of the hunt, and her square was No. 8 so you can fill that in. Sorry for the inconvenience. :)

AZK

Queen of the Universe
CHEERY O
Who's happy that it's the weekend and they can spend more time here at the O? Me, that's who! I'm all caught up with responses so far, you guys are rocking it. Let's keep those lists coming, and take advantage of our little hiccup with tile #8!