Oscraps

**WINNERS ANNOUNCED** DAY 2 - Scavenger Hunt | GAME

AZK

Queen of the Universe
CHEERY O

HEY EVERYONE! The winners of our 12 Days of December event have been announced, and I'm thrilled to share with you that AlyciaIN and Secima are the first- and second-place winners for the Scavenger Hunt! Congratulations ladies, and watch your inboxes for a conversation from me with your coupon codes. Thank you to everyone who participated; I hope you had fun...I know I did! --Angie

Welcome to Day 2 of Oscrap's Twelve Days of December 2021 Celebration! We are so happy to have you here with us, and I am excited to help you continue to earn a chance at some fabulous prizes! My name is Angie, and I will be your hostess for today's event, a Scavenger Hunt!

Make sure to read and follow the instructions and rules below! Once the event ends, two lucky winners will be chosen from all the correct answers!

PRIZES:
- Winner 1 -$10 coupon to Foxeysquirrel
- Winner 2 - $5 coupon to AFT Designs
*All prize coupons will be distributed after the games and challenges are closed at the end of the month.

RULES:
- Below you will find a graphic with little glimpses from products that can be found in the Oscraps Shop. I have included products from 10 different designers in the store. Your mission is to identify which product each image came from! Since we have a fairly large group of designers, I have narrowed down your choices to a list of 15 potential designers. The correct answers will come from that list, but not every designer will have a product in the grid since there will only be 10 correct answers.

- Match each numbered image with the product that it came from. Please use the following format:

1. Product Name by Designer

2. Product Name by Designer ....and so on. You do not have to link to the product, just the name and designer are fine.​

- When you have completed your list, DO NOT post your answer here in the thread, but send me your list via a Conversation (hover over my avatar, and click on Start Conversation in the box that pops up).

- PLEASE DO comment in this thread that you have sent me your answer. That allows me to contact you in case I didn't receive your entry, but more importantly, it will give you the opportunity to link your participation in the 12 Days Tracking Thread! (Right click on your post # in the top right hand corner - select Copy Link Address and then paste that link in your tracking thread post.)

- There are no CU products or collabs in the list. All products can be found on the first few pages of each designer's shop.

- This game closes at PST 11.59 pm 15 December 2021

- Please note: Games closes earlier than the Challenges. In order to be eligible for one of the Grand Prizes you need to have participated in ALL of the games prior to them being closed.

Here is the list Designers to choose from: (store links can be found HERE):

Blue Flower Art
emeto designs
Florju Designs was No. 8 Square
Joanne Brisebois
JopkeDesigns
Kitty Designs
Laitha
Lorie Davison
Manu Design Studio
Maya de Groot
Natali Design
NLD Designs
SoMa Designs
Sue Cummings
Wendyzine Scraps

Please note that the No.8 square was a Florju product, so please fill out the rest of the squares. Sorry
for the inconvenience.

Scavenger-Hunt-2021 B.jpg

If you have any questions or comments, feel free to post those here in the thread or send me a message in a conversation, and I should be able to respond within 24 hours. As an added bonus, Buddy the O' Elf might be popping in as well to sprinkle some cheer! HAVE FUN!!!

Last edited:

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
This is my kind of game - I love this. I might do it, even though I'm not competing in the tracking thread! :)
Oh I did earlier before I moved it over to the front forum!! Had so much fun going through the stores and seeing products I haven't seen for ages!! Had a great time, well done Angie!!! xx

terryspear

I sent the answer. Hopefully I did it privately! This was so much fun! Challenging! But I was able to see products I hadn't before.

Reactions: AZK

DonnaRCarroll

Welcome to Day 2 of Oscrap's Twelve Days of December 2021 Celebration! We are so happy to have you here with us, and I am excited to help you continue to earn a chance at some fabulous prizes! My name is Angie, and I will be your hostess for today's event, a Scavenger Hunt!

Make sure to read and follow the instructions and rules below! Once the event ends, two lucky winners will be chosen from all the correct answers!

PRIZES:
- Winner 1 -$10 coupon to Foxeysquirrel
- Winner 2 - $5 coupon to AFT Designs
*All prize coupons will be distributed after the games and challenges are closed at the end of the month.

RULES:
- Below you will find a graphic with little glimpses from products that can be found in the Oscraps Shop. I have included products from 10 different designers in the store. Your mission is to identify which product each image came from! Since we have a fairly large group of designers, I have narrowed down your choices to a list of 15 potential designers. The correct answers will come from that list, but not every designer will have a product in the grid since there will only be 10 correct answers.

- Match each numbered image with the product that it came from. Please use the following format:

1. Product Name by Designer

2. Product Name by Designer ....and so on. You do not have to link to the product, just the name and designer are fine.​

- When you have completed your list, DO NOT post your answer here in the thread, but send me your list via a Private Message/Conversation.

- PLEASE DO comment in this thread that you have sent me your answer. That allows me to contact you in case I didn't receive your entry, but more importantly, it will give you the opportunity to link your participation in the 12 Days Tracking Thread! (Right click on your post # in the top right hand corner - select Copy Link Address and then paste that link in your tracking thread post.)

- There are no CU products or collabs in the list. All products can be found on the first few pages of each designer's shop.

- This game closes at PST 11.59 pm 15 December 2021

- Please note: Games closes earlier than the Challenges. In order to be eligible for one of the Grand Prizes you need to have participated in ALL of the games prior to them being closed.

Here is the list Designers to choose from: (store links can be found HERE):

Blue Flower Art
emeto designs
Florju Designs
Joanne Brisebois
JopkeDesigns
Kitty Designs
Laitha
Lorie Davison
Manu Design Studio
Maya de Groot
Natali Design
NLD Designs
SoMa Designs
Sue Cummings
Wendyzine Scraps

View attachment 362107

If you have any questions or comments, feel free to post those here in the thread or send me a PM, and I should be able to respond within 24 hours. As an added bonus, Buddy the O' Elf might be popping in as well to sprinkle some cheer! HAVE FUN!!!
Can you tell me how to send you a private message.

isDK

The very last one to find, I own it! Sent my answers and learned a lot of shops I wasn't familiar with.

Reactions: AZK

AZK

Queen of the Universe
CHEERY O
Can you tell me how to send you a private message.

on top of this page - on the right of your username you click on the envelope and than you choose: start a new conversation ...

Thanks, Marijke! Donna and others, you can also hover over my avatar image---at the bottom of the screen that pops up is an option to Start A Conversation.

AZK

Queen of the Universe
CHEERY O
Holy cow, you guys! I already had 2 messages when I got up this morning, and now that I'm home again, I see have lots more! I'll be settling down with a cup of hot chocolate this evening to go through all the responses so far.

Good job everyone, and enjoy the rest of our 12 Days of December event!

ouisiekelly

How do I send you a PM? I have recently returned to posting and the program is new. Also are there duplicate designers? I don't seem to be able to find #6.

AZK

Queen of the Universe
CHEERY O
I've recorded all the lists that I've been sent up to this point! Great job, everyone!