The O is Awesome
CHEERY O
1654607424021.png

The lucky winners are:
Winner 1 ($10): 01lousmith
Winner 2 ($5):
cfile
Winner 3 ($5): ElectraF

Hi, everyone!! Welcome to Day 2 of our 16th Birthday Party!! My name is Ana and I will be hosting my favorite game ever … a scavenger hunt. Don´t be scared, I´m so happy to have you here playing with me so I will make this an easy peasy game.

Make sure to read and follow the instructions and rules below!
Once the event ends, three lucky winners will be chosen from all the correct answers!

RULES:
Below you will find a graphic with little glimpses from products that can be found in the Oscraps Shop. I have included products from 10 different designers in the store but there are 15 potential designers that you need to check (see list below). Your mission is to identify which product each image came from!

Match each numbered image with the product that it came from.
Please use the following format: Product Name by Designer (no link needed)

When you have completed your list, DO NOT post your answer here in the thread, but send me your list via a PM.

PLEASE DO comment in this thread that you have sent me your answer. That allows me to contact you in case I didn't receive your entry, but more importantly, it will give you the opportunity to link your participation in the 2022 BIRTHDAY TRACKING THREAD.

Here is the list of Designers to choose from:
(All products are listed in the first 3 pages of the store so, keep your eyes open)

Anna Aspnes
Crafty Button Designs
Natali Design
et designs
Foxeysquirrel

Lilach Oren
Lorie Davison
Lynn Grieveson
Lynne Anzelc Designs
Manu Design Studio
NLD Designs
Rachel Jefferies
Vicki Robinson
Vicki Stegall

Xuxper Designs

Scavanger_Challenge.jpg

If you have any questions or comments, feel free to contact me.
HAVE FUN!!!
GAME PRIZES AND RULES

PRIZES:

- Winner 1 - $5 to Rachel Jefferies + $5 to Veronica Spriggs
- Winner 2 - $5 to Vicki Robinson Designs
- Winner 3 - $5 to Vero - The French Touch
*All challenge and game prize coupons will be distributed within 10 days of the event closing at the end of the month.

RULES:
- Refer to Rules in the top of this post.
- Update your post in the 2022 BIRTHDAY TRACKING THREAD to keep track of your participation in all the games.
- This game closes at PST 11.59 pm Sunday 19 June 2022
- Please note: *Games close earlier than the Challenges.
*In order to be eligible for one of the Grand Prizes you need to have participated in ALL of the games prior to them being closed.

Last edited:

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
you ladies are really fast! I think I know maybe three off the top of my head but that is about it
Good luck!

easyeyes4you

OMG... so many already done.. I will be lucky to have it completed by the deadline... My most HATED game.... It takes up so much of my valuable time.....

AZK

Queen of the Universe
CHEERY O
My favorite game ever! It took me about an hour, but don't forget, you all have until the 19th to get your answers in!