Oscraps

**WINNER ANNOUNCED** DAY 1 JUNE 11 - SCRAPLIFT | CHALLENGE

FloridaGranny

Last edited:

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O
What a fun challenge, Sylvia! Here's the very first layout I posted at the O. I have no idea how I'll lift this and add the criteria, but I'll come up with something.

Here's my lift. I scrapped my grandson's 4th birthday party. @*sylvia*

Thank you so much for taking part in the challenge, Cheryl.
What an adorable photo and lift. He looks so happy and I love his smile. I love the wooden number and the balloons on both sides. Stunning layout to remember that birthday.

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O
Here's my first ever layout posted at OScraps. I'll be back with my scraplift.

New Layout
Thank you so much for taking part in the challenge, Vicky.
What a great photo with 3 lovely women. Stunning lift of your first layout. I love the stacked papers, the floral cluster und brushes. The hearts are simply stunning.

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O
This is my very first layout here. Rather difficult to scraplift, I think.

Here is my birthday page! In December 2018 my sister had her 60th birthday and we were there to congratulate her and so was almost all of her kids with families and also some friends. It's not very often we meet all these people, we live about one day's drive from her.

Thank you so much for taking part in the challenge, Pia.
WOW...that was really a challenge and you outdone yourself. Great photo with a perfectly captured moment. I'm fascinated by the many kitchen utensils on the wall LOL. Also - like always - by your floral cluster. The word art is just perfect. Brilliant layout.

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O
This was a fun challenge!
Since I'm a relative newcomer to Oscraps my first layout was done for a challenge in 2019.

And here's my birthday scraplift:
This was a fun challenge!
Since I'm a relative newcomer to Oscraps my first layout was done for a challenge in 2019.

And here's my birthday scraplift:
Thank you so much for taking part in the challenge, Diane.
What a stunning lift you show us here. I love everything about your page. The clean design with the single flower, the blending and all the photos with the terrific cakes you have made. Each of them is a masterpiece. Fabulous layout.

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O
My page I am lifting-
My new page-
My page I am lifting-
My new page-
Thank you so much for taking part in the challenge, seahorsefan.
Gorgeous lift and layout. I love the clean page design and how you have placed everything here. Loved reading your touching journaling. Such friends are a gift and let you feel that you are not alone.

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O
My first LO at the O was in 2010

and today's lift of it

Thank you so much for taking part in the challenge, Jean.
Awesome lift and layout. What a cool idea to spend your birthday in nature. I think it's good and everyone should definitely do what they enjoy. I love the vertical flow of your page design and the placement of multible frames on your fantastic photos.

Veronika

thank you so much for this wonderful and interesting Challenge!
my first layout here was a cover for a birthday party.
I've now taken up the idea with lots of blending and butterflies for the first time.
It's my 38th birthday, which meant a wonderful new turning point in my life.

first Layout:

new Layout:

timounette

CHEERY O
Last edited:

KimPay

Arms Wide Open
I'd forgotten what my 1st post was. Looking back made me smile and the comments made my heart swell. Thanks to all those ladies who encouraged me and continue to support and inspire me.
My 1st post:
and here's lift:

LDArtist

What a great idea for a challenge!
My first layout was posted 2008. It's been a long time!

Wow, can't believe I liked that! :confused:
Here's what I came up with today

I thought since O'Scraps is turning 16 I'd dig up a photo of me turning 16.
While I don't remember much I do remember NOT liking my picture being taken!
I mean - I had BRACES! :oops: I usually took the pictures. I still do! But today I do
let friends take my picture - every once in a while. Like my latest milestone birthday.
I have come to terms with how I look. I mean come on - No More Braces! ;)

isDK

My first post was June 21, 2014
Eight years. A lot changed, but mostly my preferences solidified.
The photo of me is from 2021, my 74th birthday, and I've now added a note about this under the photo on my page.

Last edited:

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
It's so much fun seeing you all scrap lift your own first layouts here at the O!! I will be getting to mine in the next day or so but just wanted to let everyone know you are all so very creative!!! Such a fun challenge Sylvia!

ElectraF

Happy 17th Oscraps!!!
Well, here is my first-clean and simple
full

And my grandson just turned 10 in April. My scraplift is NOT clean and simple, I simply lifted the page composition. This LO is a bit wilder. Like him lol

AlyciaIN

Alycia
Here's my first layout at O'Scraps that has a photo in it:

I will post the new layout scraplifted from it shortly. Updated: Here's my new layout with a photo of me on my birthday in 2005.

Last edited:

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O
Oh, this is going to be challenging, Sylvia!! I´m going to scraplift this layout ... somehow, LoL I will be back soon with my page.

This is my lift! I´m not a fan of taking photos of myself but I like to take them with my fur baby´s presents, oh ... and this are my favorite presents. Here is my lift.
Thank you so much for taking part in the challenge, Ana.
Such a great and sweet lift. I agree totally fur babyies are the best gift ever.
Love your photo, the perfectly used textures and the monocromatic feel of your page. Just wonderful.

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O
My first layout in the gallery is from 2012 and it is still one of my favorites! I'll be back with my scrap lift.

And here is my scrap lift. I went with the neutral colors, black and white photo and even added a light glow.

Thank you so much for taking part in the challenge, chai.
I love your first layout and your lift today is just wonderful. Yor family photo is a treasure and so perfectly highlighted with your design. Great use of the texture and the themed elements.

LazyDaisy

Thank you for the challenge.

My first layout was for a challenge for Vicki Robertson. It was about music & I tried to show the lovely music of being in a garden.

530AB543-84E9-4A5B-8243-D0002BB66FFC.jpeg

This is my scraplift, it still has its feet in nature with the added photo of the very funny Lola. She does love birthdays & she will gently open your presents which is quite funny.

Last edited:

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O
thank you so much for this wonderful and interesting Challenge!
my first layout here was a cover for a birthday party.
I've now taken up the idea with lots of blending and butterflies for the first time.
It's my 38th birthday, which meant a wonderful new turning point in my life.

first Layout:

new Layout:
Thank you so much for taking part in the challenge, Veronika.
How times flies ... but I don't want to be younger anymore.
Such a great lift and photo of you. I love the minimalist design with the soft floral stamps and butterflies. Fantastic work.

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O
Here is my first page here in 2007, for a Taylor Made challenge.
And @LSlycord and @Adryane commented this page. Thanks again ladies for your support.

And my lift
Here is my first page here in 2007, for a Taylor Made challenge.
And @LSlycord and @Adryane commented this page. Thanks again ladies for your support.

And my lift
Thank you so much for taking part in the challenge, timounette.
I can see that you've stayed true to your style over the years. Your lift is just perfect like the black background and the drawn ballons. Outstanding layout.

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O
I'd forgotten what my 1st post was. Looking back made me smile and the comments made my heart swell. Thanks to all those ladies who encouraged me and continue to support and inspire me.
My 1st post:
and here's lift:
Thank you so much for taking part in the challenge, KimPay.
Amazing lift of your first layout and so creative. I LOVE your photo, the blending with the heart and how you have highlighted the journaling. Just so pretty.

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O
What a great idea for a challenge!
My first layout was posted 2008. It's been a long time!

Wow, can't believe I liked that! :confused:
Here's what I came up with today

I thought since O'Scraps is turning 16 I'd dig up a photo of me turning 16.
While I don't remember much I do remember NOT liking my picture being taken!
I mean - I had BRACES! :oops: I usually took the pictures. I still do! But today I do
let friends take my picture - every once in a while. Like my latest milestone birthday.
I have come to terms with how I look. I mean come on - No More Braces! ;)
Thank you so much for taking part in the challenge, LD Artist.
What a beautiful page you scrapped. I love seeing layouts with then and now photos. It really shows how much time flies and at the same time, it is a wonderful moment to look back and remember the memories like .... the braces ...