**WINNER ANNOUNCED** DAY 1 JUNE 11 - SCRAPLIFT | CHALLENGE

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O

2022-header-wb-jpg.373101

Winner 1 ($15): Dady
Winner 2 ($10): chai
Winner 3 ($5): DigiGrace

Hello, I'm Sylvia and I warmly welcome you all to day 1 of our BIRTHDAY EVENT.
Let's celebrate us 16 wonderful and creative years with Oscraps together.

084A28~1887.GIF

A birthday is an opportunity to look back.
What has happened over the years?
What has changed?

So let's start with a review - with the SCRAPLIFT CHALLENGE.

1) Go to your own gallery here @ Oscraps and take your first layout you have posted and scraplift it.
However, there is a twist ... ! LOL ...!
2) Open your family album and look for your best birthday photos or your special birthday memories [ family, cake, present, cards, ... ].
3) Tell me the story of your photo / photos.
4) Show me your first and the new layout here in the thread.

My first layout in the gallery

My new layout

#LO1#600#JuneChallenge.jpg

I used Spring Daze by Lynn Grieveson

lgrieveson-spring-daze-bundle-prev.jpg

• • •

CHALLENGE PRIZES & RULES:

PRIZES:

Winner 1
$10 to Lorie Davison & $5 to Lynne Anzelc Designs

Winner 2
$10 to Idgie's Heartsong

Winner 3
$5 to Anna Aspnes Designs

*All challenge and game prize coupons will be distributed within 10 days of the event closing at the end of the month.

Rules:
- Scraplift your first layout in the gallery, use your best birthday photo or a special birthday memory, tell me the story of your photo / photos and show both layouts in the challenge thread.
- Please use 100% Oscraps products. (Please note this is different from our regular monthly challenges.)
- You need to credit all the products used on your layout.
- Create a post in the 2022 BIRTHDAY TRACKING THREAD to keep track of your completed layouts games participation.
(We select our Grand Prize winners from this thread, so create a post now and remember to keep updating it throughout the month! :))
- Your page must be posted in the Special O-vents Gallery Special O-vents Gallery 16th Birthday Party Celebration - 2022 by PST 11.59 pm 30 June 2022 and linked back to this thread (see below on how to do this.)

........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Adding a linked layout from the Gallery to a thread:
1. Upload your layout to the gallery first. In your forum post click the Gallery Embed icon (little camera).
2. This will open your gallery, simply click on the layout you require, then scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click the Continue button.
3. Your linked layout is now in your post, the image will appear once you have clicked the Post Reply button.

Happy scrapping !!!

Last edited:

AnaSantos

The O is Awesome
CHEERY O
Oh, this is going to be challenging, Sylvia!! I´m going to scraplift this layout ... somehow, LoL I will be back soon with my page.

This is my lift! I´m not a fan of taking photos of myself but I like to take them with my fur baby´s presents, oh ... and this are my favorite presents. Here is my lift.

Last edited:

tanteva

all i need is Oscraps, cOffee, chOcOlate & tOfu
OMG ... my first layout in the gallery is terrible LOL

Here's my lift. Decided to keep the theme of eating and went with the dinner on John's 10th birthday. Translation in the gallery.

EDIT: I had completely missed this - but Urban got it. The photos I've used on the original layout and today on my lift are both taken in the same week, 27th & 21st November. Totally not planned, but it's kinda cool.

Last edited:

mary-lynne

What a fun challenge. When I went back to my first layout and read the description, it said it was made for the Birthday challenge!
From 2016:

My Lift:

scribler

The O is my hOme.
CHEERY O
Last edited:

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O
OMG ... my first layout in the gallery is terrible LOL

Here's my lift. Decided to keep the theme of eating and went with the dinner on John's 10th birthday. Translation in the gallery.

EDIT: I had completely missed this - but Urban got it. The photos I've used on the original layout and today on my lift are both taken in the same week, 27th & 21st November. Totally not planned, but it's kinda cool.

Thank you so much for taking part in the challenge, Eva.
Food is always important for a birthday party. Your lift is just perfect. I love the colr scheme and the mosaic background. The red chillis are too cool.

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O
What a fun challenge. When I went back to my first layout and read the description, it said it was made for the Birthday challenge!
From 2016:

My Lift:
Thank you so much for taking part in the challenge, Mary-Lynne.
What a coincidence that your first layout was for a birthday challenge. So that was perfect for you. Your lift is just wonderful with the "old" masked photo. It makes such a happy page. Love the perfectly selected elements too.

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O
Oh dear....

This is the very first layout I posted here:

Scraplift

Oh dear....

This is the very first layout I posted here:

Scraplift
Thank you so much for taking part in the challenge, Lou.
I can hear your scream LOL but your lift is so wonderful and that cake !! That request would be a nightmare for me. I'm not a talented baker at all. I love the bold colors od your page and how you have used the splashes.

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O
Don't laugh at my first LO here-- it is from 2006! LOL
View attachment 373541
Here is my scraplift--I went back in time. This is Caitlyn's first birthday.

Thank you so much for taking part in the challenge, Chris.
What a beautiful lift, presenting such an utterly cute layout to us today. The photo is just priceless, I LOVE her smile. The quilted look of background is fantastic.

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O
What a great challenge! Here is my very first layout.
And here is my new layout.
Thank you so much for taking part in the challenge, Linda.
Fantastic lift. Love your minimalist design, the masked photo and that everything fits perfectly together. He seems happy with the presents.

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O
Thank you so much for this gorgeous challenge, Sylvia. And it was a challenge - because I have NO birthday photos of myself. The other fact - my terrible fist layout :rolleyes:

my scraplift
Thank you so much for taking part in the challenge, Gina.
Terribible first layout - I can't confirm this LOL. I love your lift with the perfectly selected elements and the soft colors. Your photos are just wonderful and you "can wear dirndl".

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O
What a fun twist on a scraplift.
This is my 1st LO here

And this is my scraplift

Thank you so much for taking part in the challenge, Kay.
What a great photo. I hope I'll be as good looking as you when I'm 80. I love the outstanding cluster work and the soft and elegant touch of your page. Fabulous lift.

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
Thank you so much for taking part in the challenge, Kay.
What a great photo. I hope I'll be as good looking as you when I'm 80. I love the outstanding cluster work and the soft and elegant touch of your page. Fabulous lift.
Thanks for the lovely compliment, Sylvia... Truth be told, I don't feel like I am in my 80's most days.

marijke

I love the O!
CHEERY O

tanteva

all i need is Oscraps, cOffee, chOcOlate & tOfu
Thanks for the lovely compliment, Sylvia... Truth be told, I don't feel like I am in my 80's most days.
I don't think any of us think you're in you 80's. That's the cool thing about internet - you get to know people of all ages, and it doesn't matter at all. At least here in Sweden, people tend to only have friends their own age.

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
What a fun challenge, Sylvia! Here's the very first layout I posted at the O. I have no idea how I'll lift this and add the criteria, but I'll come up with something.

Here's my lift. I scrapped my grandson's 4th birthday party. @*sylvia*

Last edited:

chai

My first layout in the gallery is from 2012 and it is still one of my favorites! I'll be back with my scrap lift.

And here is my scrap lift. I went with the neutral colors, black and white photo and even added a light glow.

Last edited:

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O

Because I don't have a birthday photo of myself ... I took one of son's first birthday ...

Thank you so much for taking part in the challenge, Marijke.
Brilliant lift with such a cute photo. Could it be that he didn't like the cake?
I love the clean page design with the different patterns and the stitched title.

Pia/Pippin

This is my very first layout here. Rather difficult to scraplift, I think.

Here is my birthday page! In December 2018 my sister had her 60th birthday and we were there to congratulate her and so was almost all of her kids with families and also some friends. It's not very often we meet all these people, we live about one day's drive from her.