Oscraps

**WINNER ANNOUNCED**- Day 1 - Decorate a Tree Template | CHALLENGE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Windswept

Butterflies are sent from Heaven above to let us know our Loved ones are always near and
Watching over us

I lost my last immediate family member this year so I am having a hard time with the holidays. Thank God I still have my Husband, son and daughter. But I feel so lost and cry a lot having health issues doesn't help much either.

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Thanks Ona. I will try to get it correct on tomorrows challenge.
You are welcome. :) The easiest way is, after you finished uploading your layout to the gallery. Come back to the challenge, start a new post, click on the little camera icon just at the top of your post. Clicking that camera icon will open your gallery, find your layout, click on it and then click on the word Continue right down at the bottom. Yay, you now have a linked layout in your post. Easy peasy. Holler if you need a hand though. :)

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Butterflies are sent from Heaven above to let us know our Loved ones are always near and
Watching over us

I lost my last immediate family member this year so I am having a hard time with the holidays. Thank God I still have my Husband, son and daughter. But I feel so lost and cry a lot having health issues doesn't help much either.

So very sorry to hear of your loss, perhaps scrapping about it may help in easing the pain a little bit. xx

Buddy the O' Elf

CHEERY O
OK Buddy is really liking these layouts! Seriously...you guys are rocking it. Don't forget that Buddy shows up everyday to give away some coupons. Be ready and check your inbox. Hmmm where should he go next???

Status
Not open for further replies.