Oscraps

**WINNER ANNOUNCED**- Day 1 - Decorate a Tree Template | CHALLENGE

Status
Not open for further replies.

timounette

CHEERY O

challenge-games-header-web-jpg.361764

Are you ready for the party ?
I hope so ! I am happy to host the first challenge of our event, and happy to offer you a template.

For me Christmas without a Xmas tree in the house is not really Christmas.
So I think you have already anderstand what I am expecting from you :
You have to use the template and decorate the tree in the way you want.
You do not have to decorate it with Christmas decorations.
I hope you'll enjoy the challenge and the party.
130302865_o.jpg

You can download the template HERE.

My page as an example with the new Oscraps collab kit HOME FOR THE HOLIDAY
(given away as daily downloads on the blog during the December event Dec 4 - Dec 15) - Photo Pixabay
130302867_o.jpg

PRIZES:
Winner 1
: $10 @ Crafty Button Designs to newbie2digi
Winner 2 :
$5 @ Natali Design to donatrj

RULES:

- Use the template and decorate the tree in any way you want ( - or decorate with flowers etc if you don't celebrate Christmas)
- Please include the words DAY 1 in your title when uploading to the gallery.
- Please use 100% Oscraps products. (Please note this is different from our regular monthly challenges.)
- You need to credit all the products used on your layout.
- Create a post in the 12 DAYS TRACKING THREAD 2021 to keep track of your completed layouts games participation.
(We will select our Grand Prize winners from this thread, so create a post now and remember to keep updating it throughout the month!)
- Your page must be posted in the 12 Days Christmas 2021 Gallery by PST 11.59 pm 31 December 2021 and linked back to this thread (see below).
--------------------
Adding a linked layout from the Gallery to a thread:
1. Upload your layout to the gallery first. In your forum post click the Gallery Embed icon (little camera).
2. This will open your gallery, simply click on the layout you require, then scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click the Continue button.
3. Your linked layout is now in your post, the image will appear once you have clicked the Post Reply button.

Last edited:

LSlycord

Oh my goodness! What a beautiful template! Look at all of the beautiful layouts being created. I can't wait to download and try my hand at it.

terryspear

• When I clicked on the tracking thread link, it says this.

Oops! We ran into some problems.​

The requested thread could not be found.

Status
Not open for further replies.