Oscraps

Daily O's - Thursday, September 13, 2018

bcgal00

CHEERY O
Good morning to you all. Since Chris is away and it looks like I'm the first one to pop in to say hello.....I'll get this thread going.

bcgal00

CHEERY O
Last night was an adventure LOL. Jen came with D and I to pick up a large clothes wardrobe that I found on Craigs List. It was huge, in fact, it barely fit into our truck and it was very heavy, even for 4 people to lift into the truck. We got halfway home, thankfully we were on a quiet street and not much traffic around b/c the dolly fell out of the back of the truck and the car behind us was able to swerve out of the way. A couple of dog walkers grabbed the dolly off the road and waited for us to turn around and come back. So glad no one was hurt. Then we got home, had to call D's friend that lives close by to come help get it out of the truck b/c we realized we weren't going to be able to manage it. So its in the garage and will be put into the basement soon as it is too big to get up the stairs into the back bedroom where I thought I would put it. I was planning to get rid of a small white cabinet I had in the basement anyway so I will need to get it emptied out and put it on CL for free. I am into serious de-cluttering mode now. We are just sick of the clutter in the basement and I know it'll feel good to get things cleaned out and organized. So that is my mission over the next month or so.

Will be baking some pumpkin/banana squares up today at lunch time to freeze. I'll get some spaghetti sauce made and get the pasta ready so it just needs to be reheated when we get back from the hospital tonight, for a late dinner. I'm going to get some work done now but will take a break in about an hour to go for a run with Taz. I need to get a baseball cap to wear when jogging when the weather is bad.

Hope you all have a great day and I'll check back in later to read personals and see how your day is going.

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
Hello ladies... I am very late here, but it has been a busy morning and I was up at a ridiculously early hour. I have been busy going through my pantry and getting rid of a bunch of junk! Man its amazing how much you can collect over a couple of years LOL. I hope to get some :washing: done and then go have a nap! I have been listening to the second in the "Crazy Rich Asians" series, its hard to turn it off :becky: I read the first book, but thought I would try the audio version for the second. Hope to also get another page done sometime today!

Rae - OMG you are so lucky that no one was hurt when your dolly fell out of the truck!! It must be one huge armoir! I bet its gorgeous though! Will you paint it?? Have fun baking and getting your spaghetti sauce made, I might have to get your recipe for that! Do you make your own pasta too? You are so busy I don't know where you find any time to bake!! I hope that you manage to get your new purchase into the basement! It must be something about the fall weather, that makes us want to purge LOL. Enjoy your run with Taz!

:hello: Chris, Nancy, Jean and Felis, its very quiet here without you!! :wave:

Toucan Scraps

hello ladies

Rae, I'm wondering - what are pumpkin/banana squares?

I've had some canvas boards delivered today. I've got until the 23rd to paint/collage signs on them for a church experience project that goes round all the local schools. The wishlist includes sunflowers, bananas, apples in addition to bold bright lettering .. this is going to be fun.