Oscraps

Daily Ooo's: Wednesday, July 18

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
:partywine

How sad when you open a thread at 7 am with wine and not coffee??
:whistle:

Its another hot one here, 82* at 7 am. So what else is new, eh? Hopefully we'll get some t-storms in tonight to cool things off.

My "excitement" of the day is an Author Reading at my librray. My friend talked me into signing up, and lent me a copy of the book. Its pretty good. it is The Possibility of You
Its about three women though the last century dealing with family, pregnancy, and other options. I am also reading Gone Girl which has me totally sucked in, but I want to read as much of the book club book before tonight.

Other than that, its just another day in the Faery Household.
:)

I wish I was done with menopause. Like NOW!!!
I want my job to go quickly this morning.
I really want to scrap this afternoon.
I wish my house and dinner would magically be done for me.

xoxo!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Phyllis- my fingers are crossed for an easy day and no P%$@# Off-ness needed.

Trudy- your day sounded lovely!!

Hope everyone else is enjoying life!

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
Good Morning...Well I am nicely sunburned today, but DD and I had a wonderful visit with my brother and SIL! The river was a bit on cool side, but once you were in it was very refreshing! DD loves the river and prefers swimming there because you get in from the wharf and don't have to walk in over the rocks. The lake is beautiful, but ouch the rocks hurt your feet!!

Chris - Seriously did you start the day with wine?? Are you out of coffee?? Hope your reading at the library is entertaining for you! As for the menopause thing? I have been dealing with it for many years now and I'm with you... I wish it was over and done with!! Sometimes I think the hot flashes are going to be a part of my life, for the rest of my life! :hurt:

Off to work for my lovely 4hr shift, not sure what DD and I will do today after that? Enjoy the day everyone!! :wave:

whatnext

my wine and library story is that i drove over to my local library to sign up for a lecture and wine-tasting that they're having and the event was FULL. bummer. makes me want to have a glass of wine for breakfast....Chris, did you REALLY? :eyebrows:

well, one of my appointments went off without a hitch this a.m. the tree guy came and gave me an estimate for taking down two trees and carting away the mess, except for the firewood. i'm doing this as a surprise for my hubby, so that he doesn't have to do it. what i believe will happen is that, after the trees come down tomorrow and hubby comes home and notices it, he will be annoyed and tell me that HE really wanted to do it. the trouble is that one of the trees is about 60 feet high and right next to the house, so there was no way he was going to do it, and i would have to look at a dead pine tree for some more years. hmmm. sounds like i'm doing this as a present to MYSELF, too!:whistle:

Trudy, when i think of river swimming, i can only relate to the rivers around here. though they're cleaner than they were when i was growing up in a steel mill town, there aren't many of us here who would enjoy a dip in the Monongahela! also, our rivers are pretty big and occasionally kill people. your river must be clean and kind and non-yucky! hope you and DD are having a wonderful time together.

now i'm waiting for the Restoration Hardware delivery guys. hopefully the DOT won't ground their truck fleet again and i can get this delivery experience OVER WITH. it's bloody ROASTING here again. we're expecting severe weather, but i'll believe it when i see it. the Weather Channel is a farce. i have observed some days where the forecast they give on TV is different from the forecast they give on their website. how's THAT work?

ummph. i appear to be crabby again. and i can't even blame it on menopause. i never really HAD menopause in any noticeable way. good luck with that, ladies!

well, it's Wednesday. there's that. :eek:hwell:

phylis

Last edited by a moderator:

whatnext

woot! the furniture guys just left! i'm DONE!! and it's only 10:05 a.m. perfect. my mood has improved!