Oscraps

Daily Ooo's: Wednesday, April 3

scrap-genie

Wow, good afternoon Ozzies. Hope everyone is doing OK. Strange to be first posting. I am excited to have a standing O on my lyrics page! The lyrics are about my memory of a long ago visit to the Sandy Hook beach in New Jersey.

Felis, thanks for remembering my map programs. I was supposed to give them in January but a snowstorm got in my way. I rescheduled for February but wound up in the hospital instead. I just couldn't face another reschedule yet. I'm thinking maybe June. Hope you get nicer weather soon and survive the boring time of working.

Chris, hope you doing well and not overdoing. The snow is pretty well gone here and today is sunny but still not very warm.

Hope everyone is having a good day.

Last edited by a moderator:

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Hi Jean! I was going to start the thread earlier today but after I finished Scott's taxes my fottwasn't feeling the best so I decided it was best to get it elevated. I think I overdid it is *tiny* bit yesterday. I was actually pretty good about it witht he excpetion of doing our taxes. *#@%%^* I don't understand why they have to be so darn frustrating. After all was said and done, why did I even bother tallying up out medical expenses? You can't really claim deductions anymore. Once I got started however, I knew that I had to finished them or I would be upside down/inside out.
I had my foot propped up next to my tower but it wasn't enough.

I loved the LO/poem too- Scott's field work for Geology was at Sandy Hook last week so seeing it today made me smile. Today he is up here in the Highlands. Hope he is warm enough.Yikes.

Anyway, I just had to do a little bit of Cheery O work and now I am back to bed.
Miss you all!!!

nancyr

good late day! Been busy with errands. Got more bills paid but these were ones that must be mailed. Had to get dog treats and then to the grocery store which I really find my least appealing chore. I must have been hungry when I went as I ended up with lots of weird snacks. I got ice cream sandwiches, ice cream bars and just plain vanilla ice cream. Then I got real food. LOL Not much else going on. The temp is going higher but the wind is really blowing hard. Update on Hubby - just swelling but not much pain. He went to the train station and found they cancelled his train. He is really on a streak of bad luck!

Jean congrats on standing O. Those are always so fun! I love Sandy Hook. They have the best walking or biking path. And the birds especially the Ospreys are fun to see.

Chris glad that you only over did it a little! That is so cool that Scott is down at Sandy Hook. The Highlands are also cool!

Waving to all!

Have a great day all!

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
Hi ladies I am very late getting here too. Busy day of trying to get my Etsy shop up and running and so many new ideas for paintings running around in my head :bliss: I need to put in a Norwex order and then mix up a bunch of new paints. It is a rainy day here so a good day to do all of this. Got the coupons out to the lucky winners from the March Challenges and Yay Jean you got a great GC!! Gotta love Mr. Random! Listening to Adele on my Google Home mini and loving it! Made DH a beef stew for tonight and I will have left overs from my Keto meal the other night. :hungry: So I will be absent for the rest of the day here. But working on a page for the lyric challenge too!! WTG on the Standing O Jean!! So :sorry: but no personals today, just saying :hello: to all of you lovely ladies and hope your day is fabulous!! :wave: