Oscraps

Daily Ooos: Thursday, September 12

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
het hey hey!! The biggest part of the countdown is on!
*gulps*
My morning isn't getting off to a great start with DH and I disagreeing over bringing OJ into the bridal suite tomorrow. SMH. :/
Hmmmph.

Anyway-- I love that no one voted yes on yesterday's poll :D I love that more of you voted "squirrel." :rotfl:

No sign of the bouquet She has the one she bought last November so it's not that she won't have one, thank goodness. It's that it doesn't match the rest of the decor. And the girls won't have anything to carry, but they have wrist corsages and are fine with that. None of it is a big deal, she is more aggravated since the Etsy seller said that it would be here by Monday and then after it was ordered the shipping changed. Caitlyn tried to contact her to put a rush on it but the seller never responded. Again, if this is the "biggish" issue, she is good to go.
*knocking wood really long and loud*

I should do some quick personals then get my day started. It will be a long couple of days but I bet it is going to go fast!

:grouphugyay:

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
@vickyday Your cold sounds like it's a total PITB. My allergies were awful yesterday and I was starting to worry that I was getting sick. I took some garlic pills to my my brain feel better about it at the very least.
I hope that you are finally feeling better.
I think that photo of you and your boys is the sweetest thing!

@BoatLady hope that you are having a wonderful weekend at the concert!!!

@BrightEyes This made me LMBO!!:
Had to stop and think about the poll... then realized it was about you and your day yesterday
Hoping that you slept better last night. Any update on the Rxs?

@taxed4ever I'm a fair-weather hiker too. No point in slipping and sliding on wet rocks and getting soaked though. I do love my waterproof boots though. Was Linda feeling up to walking the track? Hope she is back to feeling healthy again.
Good luck finding an inexpensive flight to Ottawa.
Oooh, that has to be hard for Linda about her ex passing away. Sam and her sisters had a complicated relationship with their dad (also not a nice person) and when he died it brought a lot of yucky stuff. Hugs to her from me ♥

@bcgal00 I don't want to forget to wish you a happy cruise! Hope you and D have a fab time and I'm sending love and treats to the puppies while you are away!

Love the poll! I voted twice LOL One vote was for sure squirrel cause yeah that's how ya roll. :giggle4:
I thought of you and your Twin when I added "squirrel" as a poll response . Maybe I should have added gnat for Cheryl. :giggle4:
Hahah! I love the new siggie and that you have Twin and Gnat on it :rotfl:
Did you take any breaks during your 8 hours of cooking/standing on your feet???? My guess is no and I hope that you aren't hurting too much today.

@MariJ I hope you get out and enjoy the weather this weekend, it is supposed to be gorgeous!

@Cherylndesigns Thank you for the flower suggestions, she does have a bouquet, just not the one she wants. She said that she is disappointed but not stressed. It's all good.
The "fortification" story is hysterical!!! :wine3:
I'm so happy that Drake is such a big part of the family already ♥

Time to get going, do I want/need more coffee or should I get some cereal?
Both is probably my best bet :p

xoxo

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
het hey hey!! The biggest part of the countdown is on!
*gulps*
My morning isn't getting off to a great start with DH and I disagreeing over bringing OJ into the bridal suite tomorrow. SMH. :/
Hmmmph.

Anyway-- I love that no one voted yes on yesterday's poll :D I love that more of you voted "squirrel." :rotfl:

No sign of the bouquet She has the one she bought last November so it's not that she won't have one, thank goodness. It's that it doesn't match the rest of the decor. And the girls won't have anything to carry, but they have wrist corsages and are fine with that. None of it is a big deal, she is more aggravated since the Etsy seller said that it would be here by Monday and then after it was ordered the shipping changed. Caitlyn tried to contact her to put a rush on it but the seller never responded. Again, if this is the "biggish" issue, she is good to go.

I should do some quick personals then get my day started. It will be a long couple of days but I bet it is going to go fast!

:grouphugyay:
BUT.....on the flip side, the Etsy dealer lied.....not a good way to do business!!!! That review would NOT be a positive one from me! IMHO ;)

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
@vickyday Your cold sounds like it's a total PITB. My allergies were awful yesterday and I was starting to worry that I was getting sick. I took some garlic pills to my my brain feel better about it at the very least.
I hope that you are finally feeling better.
I think that photo of you and your boys is the sweetest thing!

@BoatLady hope that you are having a wonderful weekend at the concert!!!

@BrightEyes This made me LMBO!!:

Hoping that you slept better last night. Any update on the Rxs?

@taxed4ever I'm a fair-weather hiker too. No point in slipping and sliding on wet rocks and getting soaked though. I do love my waterproof boots though. Was Linda feeling up to walking the track? Hope she is back to feeling healthy again.
Good luck finding an inexpensive flight to Ottawa.
Oooh, that has to be hard for Linda about her ex passing away. Sam and her sisters had a complicated relationship with their dad (also not a nice person) and when he died it brought a lot of yucky stuff. Hugs to her from me ♥

@bcgal00 I don't want to forget to wish you a happy cruise! Hope you and D have a fab time and I'm sending love and treats to the puppies while you are away!

I thought of you and your Twin when I added "squirrel" as a poll response . Maybe I should have added gnat for Cheryl. :giggle4:
Did you take any breaks during your 8 hours of cooking/standing on your feet???? My guess is no and I hope that you aren't hurting too much today.

@MariJ I hope you get out and enjoy the weather this weekend, it is supposed to be gorgeous!

@Cherylndesigns Thank you for the flower suggestions, she does have a bouquet, just not the one she wants. She said that she is disappointed but not stressed. It's all good.
The "fortification" story is hysterical!!! :wine3:
I'm so happy that Drake is such a big part of the family already ♥

Time to get going, do I want/need more coffee or should I get some cereal?
Both is probably my best bet :p

xoxo
Yes, I am finally beginning to feel better! Went to church last night and have been out and about this morning like a storm chaser trying to capture the beautiful sunrise! I'll be going to Kohl's soon to get my orders, groceries are ordered, and Mark wants to do lunch today. The worst thing is the stupid cough. It woke me up at 4 and I finally left the bedroom so Mark could finish sleeping. It is what it is!

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
Good Morning,
Finally feeling halfway human again! If the stupid cough would leave I'd be wonderful!
I've got groceries ordered, I'm heading to Kohl's in a few minutes to pick up 2 orders, and Mark already invited me to lunch today! My tummy is growling already so I will be ready!
I finally felt motivated enough to do an AJ page yesterday that I finished this morning and posted.
I also finally got the kitchen cleaned up from the sink's collection of things since Sunday.
OK, nothing else for me today. Time to run to Kohl's. The groceries will get picked up on the way to pick Mark up for lunch.
HAGD!

bcgal00

Good morning ladies. I’m enjoying my time away from the computer lately. I didn’t realize how much of a struggle it had become to balance computer time with the rest of my life but now I’m not feeling so rushed about things and when I do get online I’m enjoying it more. I’ve got mahjong this afternoon and then tonight is the first photography group meeting of the season in Calgary. My new photog buddy and I are going to join.

I would appreciate any good thoughts about air Canada striking please. There is a very good chance we can’t fly out on the 18th to Quebec and we can’t change our flight until just before the day we leave. Right now our agent said there are no flights available for us from Calgary so no idea if we might have to drive hours to some other province or into the states. We will probably lose our vacation time in Quebec but hopefully we will make it on time to board the ship. I pray there is no strike but was told that it will likely happen which will throw all flights into turmoil for days to come. So I’m not happy that we could lose thousands and miss this trip but pray a miracle happens and we get there. I’m trying to keep positive.

@faerywings it sucks about the flowers but if that is the only snaffu then things will be fine. Can’t wait to hear all about it.

I need to get remi out so have to go. Talk soon.

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
Dragging in here a bit late... the good news is that I slept from 9PM until 8AM! Guess the body said it needed the rest! :lol23: The other good news is I got a message in response to my message from the doctor's office that the Rx had been sent on the 4th! The gal there didn't think to let me know!!! Grrrrr!!! Her note said to call the pharmacy to check on it. I had to explain that the base pharmacy had changed rules over a year ago... we can't call to check on it - we have to go there in person and authorize them to fill it. So I explained that the dr office needs to notify us when the Rx is sent to the base so we know when to go there. The message was handled by a new gal so now she knows she should respond. once it is sent... the other gals there had always let me know once the Rx was sent. I am feeling lazy today so will wait until tomorrow or Monday as I need to go to the commissary (grocery store) while I am at the base. DD#1 will be here a week from tomorrow so is better to get groceries closer to her arrival date.

@bcgal00 Oh, NO!!! I had not heard about the Canadian airline strike... and that it can affect your being able to get to the place to catch your cruise ship!!! Hope you bought cruise insurance that can cover the loss. Will be praying that things work out so you can still make the cruise.

@faerywings Sending you lots of love as you go through all the wedding events. It is such a happy but also bittersweet time.

@vickyday Glad you are feeling better. Hope that the cough goes away soon. The pollen count is so high right now and I have been coughing a lot, too. Taking my allergy meds and have cough drops scattered through the house and in my pocket. Enjoy your lunch out without with Mark.

Just put a load of laundry in :laundry: and need to get dressed. Looked out and saw that they are replacing the recycle bins on our street. Not sure why but won't complain as they are about 12 years old now. BBL

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
Morning everyone! It is a sunny but very cool morning here. I will be heading out to the Lake this morning for some paddle time with SIL Linda when it warms up a bit more. Yesterday was a crazy one as I ended up driving Linda to the hospital to sign release papers for her ex. She was a bit frazzled as her boys had been calling her half the night and into the early morning, trying to get everything in place. The poor boys are both living in Alberta and the hospital needed the body out of ICU so they had to get their Mom to go and collect his personal belongings and release the body to the Crematorium. Now the police have to go to his house and get all of the freeloaders that were living with him out of there. The boys will be coming home soon and the locks will be changed and then the horrible job of getting rid of all the junk and dealing with his freeloading friends, who have been driving his vehicles and taking advantage of him for years. UGH!!! He also owned another property where he allowed people to live there in their campers/vans etc and they will all have to be dealt with as well. Not sure if the boys will keep these properties or sell them, but those poor kids have a long road ahead of them. Amidst all of this SIL Linda has not heard one word from her boyfriend Mark, so I guess that relationship is Kaput!! Sorry for sharing all of this I know I shouldn't bother all of you with this mess, but a girls gotta vent right?!! On a happier note, I have been working on a couple of layouts and hope to get those done sometime today!

Awww, that sucks that the bouquet has not arrived yet, but the day isn't over so it might still get there?? I hope that Caitlyn gives that Etsy seller a very bad review! Like you say though if that is the only issue, then things will be fine! Deep breaths my Faery Friend, you got this and I know that the day will fly by and the love will circling around all of you on this wonderful wedding day!!
Good Morning,
Finally feeling halfway human again! If the stupid cough would leave I'd be wonderful!
Ugh on the coughing!! Sounds just like what SIL Linda had so maybe you have Covid and not just a cold?? Anyway I hope that you are feeling better and that you will enjoy your lunch with your Mark today!
I would appreciate any good thoughts about air Canada striking please. There is a very good chance we can’t fly out on the 18th to Quebec and we can’t change our flight until just before the day we leave. Right now our agent said there are no flights available for us from Calgary so no idea if we might have to drive hours to some other province or into the states.
ohhh darn Air Canada for threatening yet another strike!! I am trying to book our flights to Ottawa for Christmas but with West Jet as we have a companion flight to use, sure hope West Jet doesn't do anything to ruin our plans!! I do hope that you are able to get to your destination without too much hassle, but the best thing would be for Air Canada to settle before this strike even happens! :rollingpin1:It is so unfair to ruin so many travellers special vacations, just when we are all starting to travel more once again. You might be better off going down to the States to catch your flight to Quebec the rates are probably better too. I will send you all of my good thoughts that things go your way and that you have a wonderful time on your Cruise!!
Just put a load of laundry in :laundry: and need to get dressed. Looked out and saw that they are replacing the recycle bins on our street. Not sure why but won't complain as they are about 12 years old now. BBL

Wish they would replace all of our recycle bins, ours are about 15 years old, but we are supposed to be going to a new system of garbage/recycle pick up so hopefully that will happen in the New year! Glad that your Rx is at the base, but it sure would have been nice to be informed!! Sure hope that mistake doesn't happen again!

Ok I need to get changed and ready to go, will have to dress a bit warmer this morning as its a bit chilly out there. The Lake is like a mirror though so hopefully it stays that way! Have a great day everyone! :waving1

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
Dragging in here a bit late... the good news is that I slept from 9PM until 8AM! Guess the body said it needed the rest! :lol23: The other good news is I got a message in response to my message from the doctor's office that the Rx had been sent on the 4th! The gal there didn't think to let me know!!! Grrrrr!!! Her note said to call the pharmacy to check on it. I had to explain that the base pharmacy had changed rules over a year ago... we can't call to check on it - we have to go there in person and authorize them to fill it. So I explained that the dr office needs to notify us when the Rx is sent to the base so we know when to go there. The message was handled by a new gal so now she knows she should respond. once it is sent... the other gals there had always let me know once the Rx was sent. I am feeling lazy today so will wait until tomorrow or Monday as I need to go to the commissary (grocery store) while I am at the base. DD#1 will be here a week from tomorrow so is better to get groceries closer to her arrival date.

@bcgal00 Oh, NO!!! I had not heard about the Canadian airline strike... and that it can affect your being able to get to the place to catch your cruise ship!!! Hope you bought cruise insurance that can cover the loss. Will be praying that things work out so you can still make the cruise.

@faerywings Sending you lots of love as you go through all the wedding events. It is such a happy but also bittersweet time.

@vickyday Glad you are feeling better. Hope that the cough goes away soon. The pollen count is so high right now and I have been coughing a lot, too. Taking my allergy meds and have cough drops scattered through the house and in my pocket. Enjoy your lunch out without with Mark.

I, too, have cough drops scattered around!

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
Morning everyone! It is a sunny but very cool morning here. I will be heading out to the Lake this morning for some paddle time with SIL Linda when it warms up a bit more. Yesterday was a crazy one as I ended up driving Linda to the hospital to sign release papers for her ex. She was a bit frazzled as her boys had been calling her half the night and into the early morning, trying to get everything in place. The poor boys are both living in Alberta and the hospital needed the body out of ICU so they had to get their Mom to go and collect his personal belongings and release the body to the Crematorium. Now the police have to go to his house and get all of the freeloaders that were living with him out of there. The boys will be coming home soon and the locks will be changed and then the horrible job of getting rid of all the junk and dealing with his freeloading friends, who have been driving his vehicles and taking advantage of him for years. UGH!!! He also owned another property where he allowed people to live there in their campers/vans etc and they will all have to be dealt with as well. Not sure if the boys will keep these properties or sell them, but those poor kids have a long road ahead of them. Amidst all of this SIL Linda has not heard one word from her boyfriend Mark, so I guess that relationship is Kaput!! Sorry for sharing all of this I know I shouldn't bother all of you with this mess, but a girls gotta vent right?!! On a happier note, I have been working on a couple of layouts and hope to get those done sometime today!

Awww, that sucks that the bouquet has not arrived yet, but the day isn't over so it might still get there?? I hope that Caitlyn gives that Etsy seller a very bad review! Like you say though if that is the only issue, then things will be fine! Deep breaths my Faery Friend, you got this and I know that the day will fly by and the love will circling around all of you on this wonderful wedding day!!

Ugh on the coughing!! Sounds just like what SIL Linda had so maybe you have Covid and not just a cold?? Anyway I hope that you are feeling better and that you will enjoy your lunch with your Mark today!

ohhh darn Air Canada for threatening yet another strike!! I am trying to book our flights to Ottawa for Christmas but with West Jet as we have a companion flight to use, sure hope West Jet doesn't do anything to ruin our plans!! I do hope that you are able to get to your destination without too much hassle, but the best thing would be for Air Canada to settle before this strike even happens! :rollingpin1:It is so unfair to ruin so many travellers special vacations, just when we are all starting to travel more once again. You might be better off going down to the States to catch your flight to Quebec the rates are probably better too. I will send you all of my good thoughts that things go your way and that you have a wonderful time on your Cruise!!

Wish they would replace all of our recycle bins, ours are about 15 years old, but we are supposed to be going to a new system of garbage/recycle pick up so hopefully that will happen in the New year! Glad that your Rx is at the base, but it sure would have been nice to be informed!! Sure hope that mistake doesn't happen again!

Ok I need to get changed and ready to go, will have to dress a bit warmer this morning as its a bit chilly out there. The Lake is like a mirror though so hopefully it stays that way! Have a great day everyone! :waving1
So sorry to hear about the SIL Linda and the problems she and the boys are having to deal with.
Hope you have a great day on the water!

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O

No, I'm pretty sure it was not covid. Hardly any of the symptoms I experienced with covid. About the only thing going on now is plugging up at night and then the constant coughing in the morning as all the stuffiness breaks up.

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
Oh my! I was looking for some inspiration for a page in one of my files and ran across this photo. Since we've been talking about weddings, here's a Throw-Back-Thursday for you. My sweet Tim and I on our wedding day 5/8/1976. WOW! Look how young! The justice of the peace came to the 3rd floor attic apartment I had moved into the month before to "set up housekeeping". Tim finished school at the University of Louisville on Friday, May 7th and we were married the next day! I had finally HOOKED him after 5 years of going together! We were HS sweethearts.
May 8 1976.jpg

AK_Tracy

Good Morning from work. Its been a week already. Can I go home yet? Where oh where is the coffee.

I was getting ready this morning and the song ran through my mind for Chris...... Annie (80's version as that's what I know)
Tomorrow!
Tomorrow!
Its only a daaaaayyyyyy aaaaaawwwwwwaaaaaayyyyyyy!
So excited for you all and praying it goes beautifully!

I hope it arrives. The day isn't over but I also agree with everyone else and you/she needs to leave a bad review. That's so unacceptable.
:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: You know I picked squirrel. And yes Cheryl needed a gnat button.
Yes, I am finally beginning to feel better!
Oh this is good news. Glad youre starting to feel better. Now to get rid of the cough.
I would appreciate any good thoughts about air Canada striking please. There is a very good chance we can’t fly out on the 18th to Quebec and we can’t change our flight until just before the day we leave. Right now our agent said there are no flights available for us from Calgary so no idea if we might have to drive hours to some other province or into the states. We will probably lose our vacation time in Quebec but hopefully we will make it on time to board the ship. I pray there is no strike but was told that it will likely happen which will throw all flights into turmoil for days to come. So I’m not happy that we could lose thousands and miss this trip but pray a miracle happens and we get there. I’m trying to keep positive.
Prayers youre able to go without issues. I am sure its stressful. I would be a basket case.
I do love reading that you are loving the new balance with life and computer time. Confirmation you made the right choice. :heartpumppink:
the good news is that I slept from 9PM until 8AM! Guess the body said it needed the rest! :lol23: The other good news is I got a message in response to my message from the doctor's office that the Rx had been sent on the 4th! The gal there didn't think to let me know!!! Grrrrr!!! Her
Wow that's a long sleep!!! It sounds blissful. Hopefully there are no more hiccups in the rx world.
UGH!!! He also owned another property where he allowed people to live there in their campers/vans etc and they will all have to be dealt with as well. Not sure if the boys will keep these properties or sell them, but those poor kids have a long road ahead of them. Amidst all of this SIL Linda has not heard one word from her boyfriend Mark, so I guess that relationship is Kaput!! Sorry for sharing all of this I know I shouldn't bother all of you with this mess, but a girls gotta vent right?!! On a happier note, I have been working on a couple of layouts and hope to get those done sometime today!
Oh Trudy, vent away! What a mess that would be and poor Linda having to get in the middle because the boys aren't able to bet there right away. I hope they don't have too much trouble removing the freeloaders and getting things taken care of.

Yesterday was a long day. 8 hours on my feet. Body is screaming but what do you do. Had to work today so here I am. Thankfully I can sit of the day. I had good help for making dinner but when it came to serving and clean up we were short handed. My right hand gal (and her husband) were run ragged for an hour. Then we had to tackle dishes/clean up. Took us 45 minutes longer then normal to clean up since we were short handed in the beginning. But, hopefully things will soon level out. September is always a crazy time of adjustment.

I dont understand this current generation. Work starts at 9. HOW do you roll in at 905 and then sit down and eat breakfast and watch your phone? Its a sign shop. I can see the orders and I know the boss left a list of things to do. I can sit here and play because I did all my work. late fees, invoices and payments are all caught up. I cant do anything until someone calls and makes a payment. I do the mini-storage side. I'm caught up on everything that happened while I was out yesterday. Its been an hour and he's still not dont "work". How? Why? Drives me crazy and I want to yell get to work!!!!! But not my monkey, not my circus, I just sell admissions tickets. Okay, off my :soapbox:

HAWD!

JeanneMN

GrOwing Old is mandatOry grOwing up is OptiOnal
CHEERY O
@faerywings Remember what I told you

Once it starts rolling lean back and relax so you don't forget a single detail. Every roller coaster hits a bump, but as long as it stays on the track it's still a great ride. :rotfl:, :bawling:, :rotfl:, :bawling:, :lovey3::beatingheart::heartpumpred:, :bawling::rotfl::bawling:, and:girldance::banana7:dance4dance3 like everybody's watching but nobody's judging. Can't wait for the layouts!!

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
Good afternoon.

It's back up to 80 today. UGH. I just wish it would cool down and stay there.

Chris @faerywings tomorrow is the big day!!! Can you even wrap your head around that? I'm glad that you have a Plan B for the flowers and that seller on Etsy - well, I'm not even going to go there. That's inexcusable. I'm glad you got a good laugh about the "fortification" at Steph's wedding. We had a lot of "kids" to stay on top of. We were adament that they were going to behave themselves, at least until after the bride and groom went from table to table greeting the guests. We decided not to have a receiving line, but they walked around greeting everybody and it was quite fun. It started out with the venue giving the wedding party complimentary champagne (you mentioned that they were giving you complimentary wine.) Everything is going to be sensational!! Giant hugs to all and sending calm vibes.........................:hug4::hug3::heartpumpred::heartpumpred:

I'll try to get back later. Hugs to ALL. XOXO

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
Quick in and out... I did get the laundry finished and put away. Just missing 1 sock... I am sure it will turn up sometime. Once that was done, I grabbed the Reacher and a bucket and out into the backyard to pick up all the fallen plums. WOW... there were a lot of them. The mop-sized bucket was over 3/4 full by the time I got them all picked up. Walked the bucket around to the trash bin and dumped them. By the then, the temp was already in the mid-80's and no cloud cover. Of course, I forgot to put a hat on... so I was more than ready to be inside resting. Grabbed half of a bagel with strawberry cream cheese for lunch with lots of water ... and sat on the chair massager for almost an hour. I am pooped out so going to take a nap. Don't think I will be going anywhere or doing much tomorrow as it is going to be a record-breaking +90*. Time to hibernate until temps cool off some next week.

FloridaGranny

Hi Diane! Hope you are doing well! Are the temps cooling for you in FL?
Hi there, Vicky! All's well here, but, no, our temperatures are still hovering around 90 and it's humid, humid, humid. Maybe next month? :D
PS: I love that photo of you two lovebirds! :beatingheart: (By the way, our son married his high school sweetheart, too, and they just celebrated their 25th anniversary.)

MariJ

Good Friday morning, all - don't know where else to put this! Thank you Chris, @faerywings, it sure has been a gorgeous week in NJ weather-wise. I've taken the opportunity to be outside part of every day doing the yard work I didn't all hot summer. After that I let myself read for a bit... Not sure what the weekend will bring, but part of it might be watching a little friend play football - it's supposed to be 85º Saturday!
Thinking of you and wishing the best to all on your happy occasion, enjoy every moment! :beatingheart:

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
Hi there, Vicky! All's well here, but, no, our temperatures are still hovering around 90 and it's humid, humid, humid. Maybe next month? :D
PS: I love that photo of you two lovebirds! :beatingheart: (By the way, our son married his high school sweetheart, too, and they just celebrated their 25th anniversary.)
My sweetie died in 2017 with melanoma (don't know if you knew that or not). But, the Lord blessed me with another great guy! He had lost his wife to numerous health problems, too.
CONGRATS to your son, too! 25 years is definitely a celebration in this day and age!

FloridaGranny

My sweetie died in 2017 with melanoma (don't know if you knew that or not). But, the Lord blessed me with another great guy! He had lost his wife to numerous health problems, too.
CONGRATS to your son, too! 25 years is definitely a celebration in this day and age!
I did not know about your first husband. I'm so sorry. :hug4: My brother-in-law died of melanoma, too, so I also send you sympathy as well, but am so happy that you've been blessed with another love. And, I'll send your congratulations along to my son and daughter-in-law. They celebrated by going on a cruise, the lucky guys. :)

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
I did not know about your first husband. I'm so sorry. :hug4: My brother-in-law died of melanoma, too, so I also send you sympathy as well, but am so happy that you've been blessed with another love. And, I'll send your congratulations along to my son and daughter-in-law. They celebrated by going on a cruise, the lucky guys. :)
Tim and I celebrated our 25th by going on a cruise, too! Hope they have a wonderful time! I know they will!