Oscraps

Daily Ooos: Thursday, May 6

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Happy Thursday!
Of course, it isn't raining today and I am going to be stuck inside cleaning but that is OK, I am back to work, bay-beeeee! (Talk to me when I get home and exhausted and see if I am still excited!)
I would love to say that I got a lot of loose ends finished yesterday but either 1. I was unsuccessful or 2. I tied up lots but others were unraveling at the same time. My money is on #2.
I don't think anything exciting or fun happened at all other than the usual weirdness of dinner with all 4 of us. Tonight should be the last night that Caitlyn won't be down for dinner until the Fall Semester.

I better get going, especially since I have nothing much to say. I could complain about something/anything/everything but I will be nice and send hugs to you all instead :D
xoxo

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
@tanteva How are you and hubby holding up with the side effects? Did you guys get a two-shot or a one-and-done? Either way- no side effects vibes coming to you~~~
Hope your pizza celebration was delicious!

@Cherylndesigns Yay for Sam!! What a gorgeous face he has! How awesome that Daisy is loving him already. She will get whacked in the face and learn to back off - at some point ;)

Kay- OMG--- that must have been awful, not being able to get back up after weeding. (BTDT so I speak from experience LOL) I am so relieved that your BP stayed ok. Hope you aren't stiff today.
No damage at all to your eyes, I see- 6 books in a week. Dang! Enjoy the new ones when they come in.

@scrap-genie @nancyr @bcgal00 @felis @taxed4ever Hope that all of you are hanging in, sending you hugs~~~

tanteva

all i need is Oscraps, cOffee, chOcOlate & tOfu
@tanteva How are you and hubby holding up with the side effects? Did you guys get a two-shot or a one-and-done? Either way- no side effects vibes coming to you~~~
Hope your pizza celebration was delicious!

Other than pain in the arm where we got the shot, and that we were very tired last night, no problem here. Didn't sleep to well, since I woke up every time I happened to turn and lay on the wrong arm. We will get the 2nd shot on June 16. I don't think any of the vaccines that are OKed here in Sweden is only one shot.

Pizza was great. Since we both are Weight Watchers right now - any pizza is delicious LOL

Been looking through my digi scrap stash today. Not sure if you all saw, but I asked for help to find a kit in another thread yesterday. Anyway ... haven't found it on either one of my 2 external hard drives. It's probably on the hard drive of my old computer. Can't check that right now, cuz hubby borrowed a cable from it a couple of weeks ago. Will tell him to fix it this weekend.

But I found a big file of un-sorted digiscrap supplies on the other external hard drive ... been sorting that stuff out. Most of it are from other sites, most of which doesn't exist anymore. Seems like all my old hangouts are gone ... gOOd thing my hOme is still here!

I'm trying a new recipe today, from the WW app's recipes. Of course I can't stop myself, changed the recipe ... and now I'm a bit worried. It's supposed to become burgers ... but the mixture looks way too loose. Might have to add some flour to save it. Anyway, it's made of beans, mushrooms, zucchini, onion, garlic and sundried tomatoes.

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
Hello all,

I'm so excited - they're laying the cable!!! Insert happy dance emoji!! They're actually digging the trenches as I type! One of the guys came over and told us that we should move our car up toward the other house in case we needed to get out. We had to park on the other side of the trench!! Chuck went and talked to the guys and they won't commit, but one hinted that it "might be" within a week! Another guy even came in to check out where the cable box was going to go! We've been waiting for this day for SO long and it's finally happening! Our house and Adrienne's/Roger's, then Ava's.

Eva @tanteva good to hear that you only have sore arms. Not that that's good, but if that's your only reaction, it is. I was exhausted afterward. The 2nd day and night, I could hardly stay awake. Our kids came over to see us and I was falling asleep on the couch. I think that must be a normal reaction - my husband wasn't exhausted, but he was tired, more than normal. I'll bet your pizza was good. I remember being on WW a couple of times and worrying about points.

Chris @faerywings Sam is very handsome. After Daisy went to bed last night, he got VERY social. I couldn't keep him off my desk and laptop. I'd forgotten how nimble they are. He was walking around, checking out everything. Chuck said he laid down on his keyboard this morning. He got a cute picture.

Felis @felis I'm sorry you're in a "cranky mood".

Waving to all.

bcgal00

CHEERY O
Good morning ladies. Life is busy with an aussie pup but I love it. She has endless energy but at least takes a few naps throughout the day. I've been doing an online training games course, watching videos and learning more about aussies. They are a working breed and really need things to do. So I am working on basic training now but will find some chores for her to do in the coming months. She is going to need lots of training, attention and playtime for at least the next yr or two until she settles down. This is exactly what I need. Taz is an amazing dog but doesn't challenge me, doesn't require me to do anything, he is happy just lying on the couch all day and doing nothing but Remi is a different story. She forces me to move, to get out of the house, to interact with her on a much higher level than what Taz needs. I don't have time to get bored or worry about covid restrictions LOL. I'm looking forward to a summer outdoors with them. We'll be going to the beach a lot.

If the caretakers agree, I will get to see Bailey on Sunday for an outdoor walk and can bring the dogs. It'll be the first time I've seen her in almost a year. What a wonder mother's day that will be.

@faerywings Glad you are back to work cleaning again. It gets you out of the house and you make some money...win-win!

@tanteva The burger recipe sounds good. I've not tried a vegetarian burger recipe yet.

@Cherylndesigns I feel your happiness about getting the cable :)

@felis Hope the crankiness is gone tomorrow.

I'm getting back to work, I want to take the dogs out after lunch for a walk and hopefully beat the rain that is coming but if not, we'll go anyway b/c they need the exercise. Tonight is the finale for Big Brother so we'll be watching that. Have a good day everyone.